Author Topic: Mulberry at the classic  (Read 2516 times)

Offline DLH

Mulberry at the classic
« on: April 24, 2014, 10:40:54 pm »
Looking for a mulberry stave at the classic cleaner the better if anyone has something like that hit me up.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: Mulberry at the classic
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 11:50:07 pm »
Im planning on bringing some if i can fit it in the truck... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:24:16 am »
I could grab some asian mulberry... or whatever it is.  I'm not really sure if it's red or asian
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline TRACY

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 06:59:33 am »
I'll look at what I've got Daniel and see what I have left from 8 years ago. Should be dry ;)

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline DLH

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 09:28:55 am »
I'll look at what I've got Daniel and see what I have left from 8 years ago. Should be dry ;)

Tracy

Sounds good I have some atlatl sized river cane would that work for you? >:D
Just let me know what your lookin for Tracy and ill try to hunt it down same for you guys too Tim and koan.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 09:33:39 am »
There has been mulberry at previous Classics so there should be some this time.  If you haven't been before better wear a drool bib because you will drool over all the beautiful bow wood that will be there. One vender last year had over 300 staves to choose from. Most will be osage but lots of others to chose from.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Stringman

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 09:56:48 am »
I have a stick or 2 of the stuff. I'll try to remember to throw it in the truck.

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 05:45:27 pm »

Tracy

Just let me know what your lookin for Tracy and ill try to hunt it down same for you guys too Tim and koan.
I heard that!!  ;)
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline DLH

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2014, 06:17:08 pm »
All you guys don't have to bring mulberry doubt I have enough to trade everyone out of a stave sure had a lot of people jump on though thanks everyone.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »

Tracy

I heard that!!  ;)

I'll have to bring two staves, one for Bill and the other for Daniel to get that cane back in my possession from Moontree ::)
Pm sent Daniel
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956