Author Topic: North GA Primative Arts Festival  (Read 1578 times)

Offline RickB

North GA Primative Arts Festival
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:22:37 pm »
I'll be there. Anyone else on the board going? Rick B

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15th Annual North Georgia
Flintknappers & Primitive Arts Festival
April  25, 26 & 27, 2014 Gatewood Park, Cartersville, Georgia

Take exit 290 off I-75 to Gatewood Park (follow the arrowhead signs)
244 Bartow Beach, Cartersville, GA 30120

Free Admission – Door Prizes - Auction

Watch & participate in demonstrations of arrowhead & spear point making, bow & arrow crafting, fire building, hide tanning, basketry, cord making, trap and snare making and much more!

NEW!!!!

(Not confirmed yet) Artifact ID Day, April 26, 2014 featuring Lloyd Schroder.  Bring your Native American pottery and points for Mr. Schroder to identify.  This service is free to the public. (Not confirmed yet) Also! the White Family Singers will perform on Saturday April 26, performance time to be announced. There will be an onsite food vendor and clean restrooms. Vendors offering primitive arts goods are encouraged to participate.  Vendor fees are $25.00 for a 15 foot space. 

DON’T MISS THE BIGGEST PRIMITIVE ARTS FESTIVAL IN THE SOUTH!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:  Dave Swetmon @ deltaworm@charter.net, 770-304-8760 or Mike Blackston @ captmike03@hotmail.com, 706-283-7143

Offline Bone pile

Re: North GA Primative Arts Festival
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:39:02 am »
I'm trying to be there Fri /Sat and check it out .Are you going to be knapping or anything up there?
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline Zuma

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 10:39:47 pm »
Roger,
If you are still looking for info contact Eric Morris.
Yellowrock66@hotmail.com
He was packing to go yesterday.
Zuma
PS look for my thread about hunting with Eric.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:04:48 pm by Zuma »
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline RickB

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 11:07:31 pm »
Bone Pile, I'll get there Thursday the day before it starts and will probably leave the following Monday. I plan on knapping all three days whenever I can. I have a few friends from NC and SC coming including my 12 yr old knapping buddy Will (The Kid Knapper). I'm going to set up a canopy and tarp. Stop by and join on in. PM me for my phone number. Rick B

Offline RickB

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 09:44:33 am »
Arrived Thursday and am all set up for a weekend of knapping. Some of the vendors here today - Neolithics, Curts Cherts, Erick's Rocks, Kentucky Flint Works and many others setting up. Rick B

Offline Zuma

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:23 pm »
Rick, Keep us posted.  Thanks and have a great time.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.