Author Topic: Another rant....likely with no one disagreeing  (Read 4097 times)

Offline caveman2533

• Steve Nissly
Re: Another rant....likely with no one disagreeing
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
Verizon has a program where you can back them up. Then if the phone is destroyed you still have them. I just have a flip phone, replacement costs me about 20 bucks off ebay.  Had to do it about a year ago screen quit working and could not call. they sucked the numbers out of it.
Sorry for your loss man.

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 01:00:01 pm »
I tend to be a bit beligerent I suppose. I refuse to carry a cell phone. I own one of those pre paid ones from Wal Mart (because the wife made me get one) but it sits in the glove box in my car. Maybe next time I get it out I'll step on it .....

Offline Ink

• Jason Chollett
re
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 10:31:31 pm »
okay, remember these word......Iphone.......Icloud. Icloud saves all your contacts, pictures, emails, and whatever else you want automatically to the internet for you as soon as you put it in your phone. If your phone gets lost, broken, or stolen. once you get your new phone its just a few clicks and a download and all your stuffs on your new phone. Like it never even happened. Had mine stolen not long ago and thank god for Icloud. Was a business phone with over 350 contacts in it.
Chew Motrin, drink water, drive on

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 04:47:16 am »
I aint likely to have that problem,,cause I dont have one,dont want one   ;)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 07:59:25 am »
ain't technology grand  >:D

Yes, ...it ain't.
Frank from Germany...

Offline wildman

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 01:46:36 pm »
I had "military grade phone" from Verizon that was spoken of on earlier post and destroyed it. They are only waterproof for so long it seems. Homing pigeons are the way to go,unless of course it is dove season in your state >:D
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-