Author Topic: Need one person to mail letters to and to email for a class lesson  (Read 2372 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Need one person to mail letters to and to email for a class lesson
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 03:00:25 pm »
Hey Cip, if they want to send a birthday card to Elise, our soon-to-be 25 yr old redtail hawk, she will write back, I guarantee!  I might also have some artificial redtail hawk tailfeathers by then, too.  Will try to put that in the return letter!

Elise Redtail
Black Hills Raptor Center
PO Box 9713
Rapid City SD 57709
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 05:07:13 pm »
JW that would be great.  When is her birthday?  The next two weeks we will be learning and exploring about  the physical characteristics of organisms, exploring animal coverings, feathers and scales and classifying animals.  That would be perfect.  Thank you for the opportunity ;)

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 09:32:14 pm »
No one knows for sure, Cip, but we are arbitrarily picking April 26 and throwing a big public party at Main Street Square here in town.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline DLH

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 11:29:55 pm »
Reminds me of pen pals when I was younger always heard of people doing pen pals in different countries but I never have. Does anyone still do pen pals?

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 04:22:37 pm »
Pat and Wayne, we received the letters today.  Would it be OK for me to post emails, letters and such on here?  I think it would be a great idea about how we can all use this forum to interact with folks in our own communities, teachers, students and such. 

Cipriano 
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 05:14:11 pm »
OK with me.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC