Author Topic: Where is Diana?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Where is Diana?
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:55:02 pm »
I was reading a thread on TradGang called  "Let's see those Bow tote'n ladies!" and it made me think about where are our "Diana's"? Over the years we have had a few women bowyers and enthusiast gracing our website but I haven't seen any females around much lately. Where are you girls? We need your insight and perspective! We need you to help us round our square corners and smooth out our bumps and twists.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:13:26 am by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline 4dog

Re: Where is Diana?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:54:24 pm »
totally agreee!!
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 01:31:56 am »
Ya we're kinda short on civilized company around here >:D ;) ;D
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline 4dog

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 08:53:58 am »
maybe yall are too ugly...abd your scarin em off...i know it aint me..lol
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:53 am »
Yes we've have had a few female members, including one from Canada.  They seem to lose interest after awhile, or maybe there's just too much testosterone  :)
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline bushboy

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 10:39:25 am »
I know a gal by the name of diane that works at a archery shop in winnipeg.she told me she was a member at some point.she always has a knapped point in her pocket which she likes to show off.I havn't seen her for a while,but the last time I did diane said she was working on a horse bow.I don't go to the city very often but will inquire next time I go.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.