Author Topic: New tent? Need opinions  (Read 5394 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: New tent? Need opinions
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2014, 11:41:54 am »
This one is from Cabela's and is different from the SG tent. I looked at the Sportsman's Guide one but Pearlie offered this one to me so I took it.  Its getting rained on now so we'll see how it fairs.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 11:50:20 am »
I got the 10 by 10 from SG, $100 member price, Got it set up yesterday as well. Looks like it's gonna be roomy enough for my four person family. It does not have a rain fly, the whole tent is a rain fly. It has two doors and four gusseted windows as well as four plastic windows for light I suppose. It has a round bottom, Pat's square bottom will probably be easier to get a tarp under. Some of the hardware is kinda cheap, but I think it's gonna work good for us. I'm still bringing my old tent to the classic, though, incase it gets washed down stream by a toad strangler. Thanks for the idea Pat, we were in need of a tent and the whole family likes this one. We laid around in it yesterday afternoon and the boys played in there for awhile longer. Have a gooder, dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 12:02:03 pm »
I would'nt worry Pat... It never rains at the Classic  8) :o.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....