Linked Events

• MOJAM: July 18, 2008 - July 20, 2008

Author Topic: MOJam  (Read 47724 times)

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
Re: MOJam
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 12:20:43 am »
I will hopefully be going again this year.  :)
    Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

silent_grove_archer

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 01:02:27 am »
Does anyone know if Mojam has a websit. Someone said something about having to pre-order t-shirts to get one. Let me know Thanks!

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 11:54:33 am »
Hey do you all think it would be possible to do a seminar on primitive arrow makeing this year
                                                       Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 12:39:07 pm »
I'm sure it would be possible, Dennis. Are you talking about real 'primitive' arrow making with stone and all, or wooden arrow making with modern tools?
     Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 12:19:32 am »
I'll bring you some dogwood shoots Sean if you want to show us how it's done...
You going to bring that short Comanche bow and carry it around in your quiver? :)

jeduffey

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 09:07:30 pm »
How about posting the specifics or at least a link to the web site with the info?

Rich Saffold

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 11:47:40 pm »
http://www.marshallbowhunters.com/marshallbowhunters/bowyers.html   Here's your website page from the Marshall Bowhunters.

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 12:30:25 pm »
Who all from CA is coming Rich?
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline Key

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 11:07:58 pm »
The boys from Iowa well be there again this year.
Roger

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 01:30:32 am »
Well im still goin despite that fact Key. :D :P....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Mickey

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 07:34:35 pm »
Although I haven't been active on the boards in awhile, The Ferret and his lovely bride plan on being there. Made the first 9 might as well make this one too.

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 07:23:44 pm »
I am talking about taking some river Cain or rose shoots , or it would be nice if someone would bring a half a dozen different types of shafts so we all could see what it looks like plain them down make the knocks,straighten them  haft the heads on and so forth ,as far as wood arrows go I can do that . like to learn more, Will probably have some good Mullberry stave's to trade or whatever  if some one is interested at Mo jam
                                                                                                                       Denni
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 01:55:09 pm »
Glad to see that you and your bride will be there this year Ferret. That means we'll have nice weather again... Right? ;)

Hope we get a good turnout for the Hatchet Bow Challenge...

Offline mobow

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2008, 06:52:12 pm »
I am in the process of getting some seminars lined up.  Will put strings and arrows on the list.  Will also start a thread to order T-Shiirts soon.  I think this year the shirt design will have a phoenix on it.  We had a fire last week-end and lost everything so we are rising form the ashes.  The concession stand is still standing but our storage shed with all our targets, saws, cookers, everything burned to the the ground.  Electrical fire.  We have emptied the bank account and taken a short term loan to replace targets and will just start again.  No one was hurt, it is just stuff.  See you all soon.  keith

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 07:01:31 pm »
Sorry to hear that Mobow ,do you all have insurance to help cover any of it .Really looking forward to Mojam this year,While you are putting things together for it how about scheduleing some of that cooler weather again this year.
                                                                                        Dennis