Author Topic: Ever have a ducky day??  (Read 1045 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Ever have a ducky day??
« on: March 06, 2014, 01:17:43 am »
A few days ago my friend posted on Facebook that she had a stupid morning. I thought that was hilarious. Well I had a day like her morning, but mine was super duper extraordinary ummm confusing.. So I had a doctors appointment today. Spoke to my substitute because she was subbing in the library for half a day. Went over some of the details, ate lunch with most of my team, said bye to them, signed out, and drove home, changed and was driving out the drive way when Serena called me. I had left the phone in my car and had missed two calls from work. My sub wasn't there and I didn't have a substitute. I was confused and called the school. I spoke with The secretary and she said my substitute was subbing for me tomorrow. I pulled over, looked at the appointment card. 

Yep. My appointment was NOT today, but TOMORROW!! To top it off I had signed out with the date, time, and reason as being a doctors appointment, but failed to write my name down.

I turned around and went back to work more confused than a toad out in the Arctic.

I'm hoping tomorrow is not a silly day like today..

PS.. Prayers would be appreciated :) 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
Re: Ever have a ducky day??
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:57:35 am »
Ducky has actually been my nickname since I was 7 years old....
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline TRACY

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 07:19:30 am »
Hang in there Cip! Spring break is around the corner

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 09:12:34 am »
Hang in there Cip! Spring break is around the corner

Tracy

AMEN!
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Mohawk13

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 11:57:46 am »
Been laid up with the flu for the last week. Fever was so bad on Monday, She caught Me putting My Military Uniform on and heading out the door to base.....Sad thing is I retired from the Army in 2006....Bad week.....It happens...
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.