Author Topic: Anyone rabbit hunting?  (Read 3608 times)

Offline DQ

Anyone rabbit hunting?
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »
Here's a March 1st rabbit taken with a BBO bow I just finished.  First time hunting with the bow.  Anyone else hunting rabbits?

Offline DGF

Re: Anyone rabbit hunting?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:06:42 am »
Nice job Darrel and good looking bow too. I haven't gone this year since the bunny stomp was cancelled and I have yet to connect the times I have gone. It's always nice to get out of the house this time of year.

-Dan
Wyoming, MI

Online chamookman

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:15:06 am »
Way cool there DQ !  Too much snow on the ground for this Old Coot to be floundering in this season  ;). Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 12:47:28 pm »
Seasons over here.  Great Job to you though!! dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline 4dog

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 02:12:56 pm »
what i love about texas....bunnies are year round hunting...anytime day or night 365
...so if ya are hunting and you pop one..its yours..no harm  no foul!!!  gotta love...same with squirrels..raccoons..and hogs...coyotes ..and bobcats...and even mountain lions...ya just gotta have a license and be here...GOD BLESS TEXAS!""""

"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Lee Lobbestael

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 09:41:26 pm »
Yeah too much snow to bother without snowshoes for me! Where are you at in Michigan Darryl?

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 10:32:54 pm »
Wish I was. Snowshoes were my favorite game growing up. The white on white makes them a bit harder to see, but it takes less of them to make a meal ;) Looks like some quality time spent with the Lad!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 09:25:29 am »
Too much snow for me Darryl. Ive been wanting to, but I wont trudge around in 15" of snow for a bunny. Great shot by the way! Ive got a few with my bows over the years......very, very few.....like 2!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.