Author Topic: I need arrows!  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Bearded Mountain Man

• Waxhaw Survival Ware
I need arrows!
« on: February 25, 2014, 06:42:16 pm »
Hey everyone,
          I am in need of some arrows. I need them spined for a 48# longbow I have been shooting lately. I have a 28 in. draw. I am not getting consistent flight out of mismatched homemade ones. I'm just not that good at making them yet.  I would love to hunt with this bow next season. I am looking for some decent quality POC matched arrows. I have a few things I am willing to trade for them.
          I have a set of 3 Ontario Knife Co. kitchen knives. I have a large butcher, med. butcher, and a boning knife. I have a 3.5 - 4# chunk obsidian. and I have an old Buck 110 folding knife in it's original sheath. The Buck had it's tip broken and then I ground it into a skinning profile. Still a great knife.

"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity" -Henry David Thoreau

• Waxhaw Survival Ware
Re: I need arrows!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 06:43:41 pm »
Sorry the measuring tape is not up for trade.  ;D

• Waxhaw Survival Ware
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:05:28 pm »
Oh I just remembered that I also have a good size sheet of deer raw hide that I would be willing to trade.  If these don't sound like enough to trade for arrows then please let me know. I can try and sweeten the deal with a few things I have lying around. I just really need some arrows.
      Thanks,
          ~Shane

Offline warpath

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:53:41 pm »
I can make them for you. Is this for the bow I made for you? Just PM me if you're interested and we can work something out.

G