Author Topic: Poor J.W, Halverson  (Read 7621 times)

Offline stickbender

Poor J.W, Halverson
« on: February 25, 2014, 04:56:50 pm »
     Poor J.W., just as he thought the cold snaps were over, and he can go play outside,...... he can't go outside and play today, as it is mildly cold.  Only down to -3, and partly cloudy, but tomorrow will be nice with sun shine, and a low of -11, and the rest of the week is in the minus range also, but Saturday, it will be a high of -2 and a low of -6, but Sun it will warm up to a high of 6 and a low of 0.  Monday, it will be a hot 14 for a high, and a low of -5. So the  propane gas scalpers, are raising the price?  Ooh we feel your pain.   Yes J.W. , we in Florida, feel your pain. J.W., we really do. ::)  Har, har, har, snicker, giggle, snicker.  Why poor Mullet has a head cold right now.  So don't go getting all sorry for yourself, we are suffering in Florida as well, why, it got down to the mid to upper sixties last night!  Har, har, har, snicker.  Oh yeah, we feel your pain, ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D >:D >:D Yeah, we really do......Hah, hah, hah, har, har, har, oh, boy, we do...... hah, hah, hah, hands cold? Feet cold?  Nose cold?  Oooooh did you slip and slide on the ice on the way to your car?.......oh man, we can just see your pain....... hah, hah, hah, oh boy, sorry about that, just too good to pass up, yeah, it is about mid to upper seventies, now, slight breeze.  Oh, you couldn't get your car door unlocked?  Didn't put the de icey stuff in the door lock, did you?

Wayne

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:08:05 pm by stickbender »

Offline Poggins

Re: Poor J.W, Halverson
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 05:06:34 pm »
I think he has his fans pointing south , the cold is trying to slip back into Okl. sure wish he would spin them back north.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 07:10:50 pm »
Now you've done it Wayne, couldn't leave well enough alone. Now it's supposed to drop into the 50's this weekend with no humidity, ouch! :o :-X :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 07:33:08 pm »
I'll take 50 Eddie.

Offline adb

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 09:00:22 pm »
Now you've done it Wayne, couldn't leave well enough alone. Now it's supposed to drop into the 50's this weekend with no humidity, ouch! :o :-X :)

Good grief Edwardo.  ::)

It's been in the -30s and -40s here for the last week, and is supposed to continue until the end of the first week of March. Monday morning it was -45C with the windchill. Gimme a break. I'd take 50F right now, yah big baby! Count your blessings!!

Do I sound bitter?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 09:07:01 pm »
Adam;

You could have hitched a ride with the other 10,000 Canadians in town driving 30MPH. But, if they drive that slow on the way home you might need to dip into the Pention Fund. ;D ;)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 09:11:36 pm »
20 years now in SOUTH Dakota...ain't seen -40 since I left the other Dakota! 

Probably going camping this weekend with two other flintlock freaks, wool blankets, linen shirts, and stout hearts!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline adb

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 09:26:03 pm »
Adam;

You could have hitched a ride with the other 10,000 Canadians in town driving 30MPH. But, if they drive that slow on the way home you might need to dip into the Pention Fund. ;D ;)

;D ;D ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 09:48:36 pm »
Take some stout, dark,  rum. :)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 09:50:10 pm »
Adam, you know,  :) I kinda miss that -40, I need to get back to Alberta.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:11 pm »
Hahaha!  This is such a terrible thread!  Seriously, there are a bagillion old people driving like 30.  So long as I can weave through them I'm ok but when they block up the whole road I get really angry and my road rage goes off the richter scale!  You're better off in the cold JW, trust me on that one  ;)
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline adb

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 10:23:37 pm »

Bull.

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 10:41:32 pm »
Sounds like a lot of fun JW.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 11:00:38 pm »

Bull.
  Naww, really. It gives me six months of pissing and moaning about paying me more money and working in Brazil instead. ;D
Lakeland, Florida

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 11:18:43 pm »
yeah, ..............but how are the mosquitoes and road construction where you are , JW?  See............. you just have to look on the bright side of things. Nearly 6 months mosquito free!