Author Topic: Kind of an odd idea...  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Mohawk13

Re: Kind of an odd idea...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 11:57:27 am »
Funny responses...I was thinking more along the lines of the tough outer skins, not the part you use for cooking. Heck in TBB1 they mention using paper bags...Was just an odd thought....After all our ancestors probably wondered the same thing about sinew, snake skins...et all....Creative thinking breeds innovation....

And some of you guys have a great sense of humor....  :)
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 12:26:47 pm »
Yeah, SOME of us.  >:(

Pappy is right.  We tend to hand out some ribbing in here, all in good fun (mostly).  It's good to know you are taking it in stride.  Be sure to keep a little black book list of those that served it out to you and return the favor for them some time!

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Mohawk13

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 12:47:25 pm »
I don't keep track. I am a member of the clergy, so I let it roll of My back..It is nice to see that even an odd idea can elicit a response....
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 02:31:16 pm »

Don't let them brow beat you,   Go for it. ;)  Besides, it would be a built in cover scent.  providing you were hunting in an onion field.  But it could entice them to see just what that strange, sort of French smelling odor is.......now if you added Eddies' cheese....... you would have a delicious survival bow. :P ;)  Good for you for turning the other cheek, and letting it all roll off.  Being a member of the Clergy, you have to choose your words, carefully, so you could show them  your forgiveness by offering to perform a marriage ceremony for their parents. ::) ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 09:52:58 pm »
Oh stickbreaker, ya got me! Right in the gizzard!

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 10:20:39 pm »

Sorry J.W. my aim was off a tad. ::)  Are you getting snow in S.D?  Thompson Falls has been getting some off and on.  It doesn't last long though.
                                                                               Wayne

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 10:21:28 pm »
Nope, just a lot of wind.

Offline bowsandroses

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 01:01:41 am »
Onion, Cheese!!!!!!! Hmm? splendid idea! ::) Butter and toast a little reflex, deflex to it and add fat oil finish. Now just imagine the, say 15 year recipe. Remember the moldy bread a few years back with the so called image of Jesus? It sold for how much? Now this my friends could turn out to be like the biblical totem of the computer age or who knows the possibilities as of yet. This could be like the first billion dollar bow ever. ::)
My two cents worth of wisdom
One who seeks solitude will find their inner spirit.

A man who speaks to critters is a man with an audience who listens
                                              Hugh Ridenour