Author Topic: 17th Tennessee Classic  (Read 149377 times)

Offline Otis

Re: 17th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2014, 11:11:45 pm »
Can't wait Eddie!  I think I'm gonna stay til Monday. Get an extra day hopefully.  See ya in a week.

David

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2014, 10:30:58 pm »
Vacation time is approved!  Gonna be there this year and I am really looking forward to it.  Had a fire in my shop last year and it kept me away, but it looks good this year.  Should be rolling in on Thursday afternoon.  Looking forward to seeing y'all.   :)
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2014, 12:44:49 am »
It will be great to meet you Howard. You will love the Classic. Don't forget to bring your umbrella and durability.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2014, 12:53:08 am »
Will do Pat.  Looking forward to meeting you. 
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline BearG

« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2014, 09:27:38 am »
tee minus 32 days until I go.
and no I'm not doing a count down lol, just happy
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2014, 09:44:39 am »
I was wondering just yesterday where Bear and his countdown here. I'll be there a few days after you, Bear.  8)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:42:54 pm by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2014, 11:27:04 am »
Great news Howard,glad it is all working out this year. ;) Be here before you know it guys/gals. Can't wait. I better get busy 32 days till Bear and several more show up,what ant finished they always pitch in and help me with. Last year we had to rebuild a bridge,couldn't have done it without all the help. Matt is a really good tractor operator by the way.  ;) :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2014, 06:21:13 pm »
You better invest in a nice silver plate tea service and hire a butler, Pappy!  You got a proper Englishman coming over from across the pond this year! Coffee might not cut it for the gentleman!

And check your wine cellar and make sure there is port and cigars in the drawing room! 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2014, 06:18:29 am »
We can probably get him un proper pretty quick, >:D Miss Cat won't know him when he returns. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2014, 07:03:50 am »
Man where does time go,just a month till this is on,3 weeks for some of us. Can hardly wait to see yall again. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2014, 11:32:27 pm »
I am stoked!  This will be my first time attending.  I am really looking forward to putting some names and faces together.  Any advice on what to bring (besides rain gear :D)?  I am planning on pitching a tent and staying Thursday to Sunday.   Planning on bringing some things from down this way to trade, osage staves, river cane, etc. 
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2014, 06:19:27 am »
What ever you have room to haul Howard,lots of trading going on.  ;) :) :)
Things are begining to come together as they always seem to,we got the buttons ordered yesterday for the main shoot and some different ones for the selfbow challenge,also wrist bands for all the kids,got the selfbow challenge trophies made and arrows almost ready for the main shoot plaques,also T shirts and name plates for the trophies.We still got tents to put up[3] and shower tent also ranges to set and still more clean up around the pavilion and shop but we have 2 working weekends before it gets here so we should be in good shape. The good thing is we always have several that show up the week before that will jump in and help finish up if their is anything left to do, :) :)now that's pretty cool. :) I always hope their is nothing left by then but always seems to be. ??? See ya in a few weeks. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2014, 08:18:07 am »
If all goes as planned, I will be there the Saturday before, so feel free to include me in the "to do" list when I get there.  I'll help in any way I can.  Starting to get a little antsy!!  Attending the Moon Tree event has got me fired up for the Classic.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2014, 09:14:19 am »
I cant hardly wait!
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

blackhawk

« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2014, 10:04:17 am »
 8)