Author Topic: You know whats awesome ??? (Not so awesome anymore)  (Read 7285 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: You know whats awesome ???
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 01:36:37 pm »
EJ, it hasn't been shipped yet, but will be in Orlando in a few weeks. It gives me more time to High Grade. I can't be real greedy, the Clients paying the bill. my return ticket is for Jan.20. I'm sure I'll have to stay a few days longer, I never go home when they tell me. Anyway, the client wants to give me a Sedgeway Tour of Jerusalem before I go along with another tour of TelAviv.
 Some F-16's pounded a few spots in Gaza yesterday after the Hezbollah decided to send some of their bottle rockets this way. I'm gonna ask for more pay ;D.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 02:11:00 pm »
Pretty cool Eddie I would like to tour that place too I have never been there. A couple of our snipers trained with the Isralies there said those boys ain't no joke. Hey pick up a few spalls for me I would love to make a matched set of stone from there ! That would be cool ! So yeah this post is now miss leading I just got extended till mid to late April...that means no Dade City Knap in and no Classic. FML !!!

We took a couple bottle rockets last night too  >:(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:14:52 pm by seminolewind »
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: You know whats awesome ??? (Not so awesome anymore)
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 02:41:02 pm »
Keep a smile on your face, Buddy, the Classic is the first weekend of May ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Parnell

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 03:03:20 pm »
Pretty cool Eddie I would like to tour that place too I have never been there. A couple of our snipers trained with the Isralies there said those boys ain't no joke. Hey pick up a few spalls for me I would love to make a matched set of stone from there ! That would be cool ! So yeah this post is now miss leading I just got extended till mid to late April...that means no Dade City Knap in and no Classic. FML !!!

We took a couple bottle rockets last night too  >:(

That sucks, Elijah.  Yeah, hopefully you should still be back in time for TN. 
1’—>1’