Author Topic: Hardest trade (best) I've done so far and an apology for YosimityBen.  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Ed Brooks

I had asked if anyone had some soap stone, Ben answered my call and sent me the piece I was looking for(Thank You), He also send me two other pieces of soap stone and 3 chunks of obsidian(thank You again), he didn't have specifics for his end of the trade, this is what has made it hard for me. I'm just about done on this end (finally)after getting a pathetic hunting season out of the way.
I'd like to 1st off say Thank You Ben for all the stuff. 2nd, thank you for being so patient. 3rd congrats on the newest grand son. 4th, I will need one other thing from you as I have lost your address. Can you IM me your physical address :-[ :-\ :-[? Thanks again Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline sonny

Re: Hardest trade (best) I've done so far and an apology for YosimityBen.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:51:54 pm »
replying so that this goes to the top...it was about to go to page2.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:15:44 pm »
Ed, if I was home I could get it to you. I do know that it is , The Indian Cultural Affairs, Yosemite National Park, Village Drive, Yosemite, California. That's all I remember, sorry.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:38:36 pm »
Sonny, thank you for that,
Mullet, thank you also, I have send Ben an IM. I just was thinking I'd like to have this out in front of everyone, so I was up front about making my trade right and as embarrassing as it is to loose someones address, I didn't want to look like I was hiding on IM.  :-[,  Thanks again guys. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:35:11 pm »
Many thanks Mr Ed. I work Wed thru Sat and Bub told me you had posted this message. Apologies for the non specific trade. I am in the midst of one of those and the "whatever" part of the trade has been very challenging for me.  I am almost finished with my end of the deal and will post pics when I get it done. You should have an IM by now!
Ben