Author Topic: My State is Better than Yours  (Read 11732 times)

Offline IdahoMatt

Re: My State is Better than Yours
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2013, 03:17:38 am »
That is making laugh pretty hard.  That's a good one Elijah

Offline Otis

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2013, 08:15:46 am »
Don't worry Eddie, I'm not moving down there.  I don't like hot weather. :)

David

Offline 4dog

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »
one more thing about TEXAS ,,24hrs a day,, 7 days a week ,, 365 days a year,, hog hunting. no licence required,,on private land..beat that
..yall!!!   lol
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2013, 04:38:19 pm »
Same here in Florida ;D Most of the hogs in Texas were trapped in our State Parks and sold to pay to hunt places in Texas. One year almost 10,00 went to you guys. I kill most of mine down here with a Jeep or F-250. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bushboy

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2013, 07:59:16 pm »
The pop of floridd is close to 400 people per sq km and here in manitoba is 2.2 per,I like my space so don't worry bout me home steading down there!lol!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2013, 10:01:34 pm »
Well yes, yes it is....(on the rainy side of Washington state) :P
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 02:43:12 am »
The pop of floridd is close to 400 people per sq km and here in manitoba is 2.2 per,I like my space so don't worry bout me home steading down there!lol!
Yall let rednecks in? :)  I like space myself!
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2013, 09:27:25 am »
Only been down here 43 years but it's like home ( Florida) Fish all year long ,plenty of fruit and Veggies in the yard ,and neighbors yards. My town just got awarded for oldest town for average age.Yep I live in a toad face ,blue hair ,early bird paradise, and love it
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 09:32:27 am »
Having visited most of your states in my younger days of traveling the country I ended up returning to Nebraska to settle and retire. Not saying anything derogatory about all of your choices but solitude has it;s rewards.

At 64 I doubt I'll be making any more moves but will say if it had to be it would certainly be only to the NNW of my current location and that would be somewhere from the Dakotas to Oregon and of course include parts of Canada and Alaska.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 10:32:26 am »
You mean like Idaho Fred  >:D.  The north west is just breathtaking.  Each state in this country has its attributes.  I love all of the ones that I have been too.  Fred solitude is something that is very important to me.  We live on the outskirts of a very small town.  There are about 650 people that live in the town and we are about 7 miles outside town.

Offline Marks

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 11:09:44 am »
one more thing about TEXAS ,,24hrs a day,, 7 days a week ,, 365 days a year,, hog hunting. no licence required,,on private land..beat that
..yall!!!   lol

We got that too here in Alabama "God's country".

We have a deer season that runs from Mid Oct to the end of Jan.
Home of the last 4 and soon to be 5 BCS National Champions. Roll tide.
Hide ya kids, and hide ya wife because we are the home of Antoine Dodson as well. He lives about a hour East of here.

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 11:20:49 am »
I've seriously thought about Idaho mainly because I have family in Caldwell. My Mom, 88 yrs young moved there about 10 yrs ago after Dad passed away and also have 2 sisters living close enough that they visit and help her regularly.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2013, 02:47:46 pm »
I'm kinda' partial to sunny southern Indiana, been here my whole life. Figure I ain't leaving until I figure out just what a Hoosier is anyway. Wonder if that has anything to do with Outlaw's corn-fed women?

Offline silverfox

• Ohio Subscription #108669
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2013, 03:15:48 pm »
Awww, darn,,Tim already summed it up.  California is a cute State till the next earthquake?? But Florida still has it all. And it would be a heck of a lot better if all of you guys went back home after you visited that silly, little mouse.

I'm typing this in shorts, no shirt and all of the windows open,, BRUHAHAHAHA. Merry Christmas, guys.

Lmao a Lil ground shaking once every 50 years aint as bad as a nasty hurricane every 5 years.

LOL, but when the big one hits, Florida will still be there. Huricanes run off tourist ;D. Happiness is 10,000 New Yorkers going north with a Canadian under each arm. ;)
[/quote

" Happiness is 10,000 New Yorkers going north with a Canadian under each arm" Mullet that is too funny. I'm a northern myself, but that is still really funny.
New to all of this primitive stuff. Just taking it all in, and learning every time I come here.

Subscription # 108669

Offline autologus

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2013, 03:53:05 pm »
..yall!!!   lol

Arkansas has that too and you can hunt them on WMAs during the daylight hours during any hunting season with any weapon allowed during that season.

Best of all we are the only School in the country that has a Hog as a mascot, because they are one of the most fearsome destructive creatures on the face of the earth.  Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Grady
Proud Hillbilly from Arkansas.