Author Topic: GIFTS RECIEVED  (Read 50372 times)

Online Pat B

• Administrator
Re: GIFTS RECIEVED
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:11 pm »
Katt makes a great bow. I have one.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline 4dog

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2014, 09:52:02 am »
nice gift bowman...like the niners shirt....and who is that goofy looking old guy in the pics with ya!!!   lol..(good lookin kid jordan)...very nice gifts!
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2014, 10:39:42 am »
You look like a happy camper.  Great bow Katt. 

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2014, 09:49:50 pm »
sweet bow, i got a wildkatt bow last year in the christmas trade and i love it, i shoot it all the time. i recieved a box from blaflair2 today with a bunch of wood and a sweet little knife in it, i'll try to get pics up in the next couple days.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2014, 10:27:07 pm »
nice gift bowman...like the niners shirt....and who is that goofy looking old guy in the pics with ya!!!   lol..(good lookin kid jordan)...very nice gifts!

Yeah he's a cute kid :)

sweet bow, i got a wildkatt bow last year in the christmas trade and i love it, i shoot it all the time. i recieved a box from blaflair2 today with a bunch of wood and a sweet little knife in it, i'll try to get pics up in the next couple days.

I think i remember seeing that one, he makes a sweet bow.

Offline Weylin

« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2014, 11:22:08 pm »
I got a sweet bow from Bowman53 while I was away on vacation. I'm back and trying to catch up with my life and get my trade bow finished so I haven't taken pictures yet but I promise I will. Thanks again Jordan!

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2014, 12:31:12 am »
Your welcome man, enjoy it and shoot the poop out of it. 

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2014, 10:33:37 am »
Glad u like the knife killir and I tried getting u some wood not common to ur area.
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline Stoker

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2014, 10:39:28 am »
Got my gift yesterday... From RBLusthaus.. A very nice hip quiver.. Thank you very much Russ..
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2014, 12:55:19 pm »
you are very welcome.  Glad it arrived and that you like it.  Happy Holidays!!!!!

Russ

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2014, 03:25:41 pm »
The postman dropped off my gift from UNCLEDUCK!!!! A beautiful coon skin and bison leather quiver!!! I love it! Thanks again sir!
Matt

Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2014, 08:28:06 pm »
 :-[ Sorry all Got my gift and I didnt post pics.  :o I was sick and MOMA wouldnt let me use camera. LOL :D Well all better now and heres the pics Thank you Bridger A.K.A. Accipiter Love em, Already used the Knife to Gut and Skin a Deer this am. All will be used. Thanks also to the powers that be that ran this trade and ill be waiting for the next one  >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2014, 08:54:34 pm »
Got home from work this evening to find a package from Robbie Ickes. Its a beautiful coonskin quiver with an attached pouch that has a bow stringer in it. Also came with two arrows, one tipped with a field point and other with a knapped point. Many thanks Robbie. Will try to post some pics tomorrow.
Steve Bennett

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2014, 09:52:09 pm »

The rules of this exchange required you have someone vouch for you if you hadn't posted a certain number of posts.  I got a private message from Bluegill68 asking if I would speak for him.  I told the Powers That Be that if Sean didn't come thru on his end of the bargain I was offering his recipient choice of ANY bow in my stable - BAR NONE!  Was I ever surprised when I come to find out that Sean was given my name in the exchange.  Pure poetic justice.

In the first box I received 4 cups of shelled pecans.  Oh man, I love pecans.  And I don't even have to go all ninja squirrel on these, the work has been done! Then there are about 4 dozen turkey fletchings...already split and sanded!  Again, the work has been done!  The third item from the box were the two snake skins....and you guessed it...they were scraped clean and trimmed nicely.  And the fourth item from the box was a book that was recommended to me years before but I was always unable to find a copy,  The Red Gods Call.  It's a book in the same style as A Sand County Almanac.  And doncha know it...Sean had already read it for me!  Mind you, I will read it for myself as well. 

Two days later, another package arrives....a gorgeous pair of sister billets of osage.  There is a fair bit of character to these staves, and plenty of meat for a takedown. 

I scored, and scored well.  Thanks Sean, your generosity humbles me. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2014, 11:33:24 pm »
bluegill,, your gonna fit in well here!!!  well done!
"SET" is always there !!!