Author Topic: Anybody notice a delay in USPS shipping/tracking lately?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline toomanyknots

Anybody notice a delay in USPS shipping/tracking lately?
« on: December 09, 2013, 10:39:05 am »
I got two packages I shipped recently through priority mail (yes they were bows,  :D), one on the third, the other on the 5th. The one on the 3rd was going to WA, it was priority mail 2 day. The other was priority mail 2 day as well, it was going to NV. The one to washington stopped updating after the local sort facility, it didn't even scan when it departed it (if it did). The other didn't scan anywhere! Nothing! I was wondering if the weather is causing any delays or anything, I know there were a lot of power outages and canceled flights, etc, because of the recent winter storms. Anybody else ship anything lately and notice anything like that? All my smaller packages I have shipped first class have been fine???
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline Trapper Rob

Re: Anybody notice a delay in USPS shipping/tracking lately?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:15:06 pm »
I sent a piece of raw hide to OR they said it would be there Wed. didn't get there till Sat.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 10:29:00 pm »
My wife got some stuff UPS, they had to park at the end of our road and walk it to the house through the snow and ice.  That'll slow you down some. The guy told her that this was a drivers nightmare coming out here.  ;D ;D Made me feel kinda good knowing we were hard to get to.  ;) dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Ed Brooks

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 11:41:13 am »
With the weather this week and Christmas week after next, packages can get slowed down some this time of year. Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,