Author Topic: Stuff for trade  (Read 2777 times)

Offline warpath

Stuff for trade
« on: December 14, 2013, 06:21:58 pm »
I have stuff to trade again!!! :)
  First up is a gator hornback. 29" long and 7" at it's widest. Perfect for knife sheaths, armguards, and whatever your sick little mind can think of.
  Next is a nice piece of lightly figured and mottled mahogany. This piece measures 13" long, 2" wide, and 3/8" thick. Also good for knife handles, bow handle risers, and lots of other stuff. I can only describe it as the damascus of wood in regards to the patterning. Stringman made a beautiful mahogany obsidian stone with a piece of this fine wood I traded to him and can attest to it's beauty. The pictures don't do this wood justice. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!!!  8)
  Last up is 100 P.O.C. stump shooter shafts. They are 3/8" diameter and various spine weights. Traded many of these here before so just ask around.
  Message me with any questions.

Mostly looking for backstrap sinew for arrow making. Stone arrowheads and blades are also good. Open to all offers but these 2 items are what I'm really looking for.

G

P.S. Don't worry Squirely, your shafts are safely tucked away for when you're ready!! :)

Offline Trapper Rob

Re: Stuff for trade
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 07:06:53 pm »
I got one of those gator & a few hundred of those shafts from warpath nice stuff.

Offline Eric Garza

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 11:04:52 pm »
Hi Warpath, I have lots of whitetail backstrap tendons. I'd be interested in trading for some cedar shafts. I'll send a PM.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »
 i'd like the gator hide, for trade i've got a bit of whitetail backstrap sinew (about 3 deers worth) i could also forge some trade points, i've also got tons of small chunks of exotic wood leftover from knife handles i've probably got enough to fill a gallon bucket, they're great for tip overlays.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline warpath

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 12:07:34 am »
Killir Duck- How about the sinew and 4-6 trade points? You think that worth the gator?

G

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 11:29:31 am »
pm sent
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline warpath

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 11:57:27 am »
The gator hornback is now spoken for.

G

Offline warpath

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 02:47:55 pm »
The shafts are now spoken for.

G

Offline warpath

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 09:35:01 pm »
Madcrow- The mahogany is still available. You still interested?

G

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 08:34:40 am »
Yeah sure.  I will send my address in a few.