Author Topic: Pics of finished fox quiver added!  (Read 5591 times)

Offline CherokeeKC

• PM108323
Re: Pics of finished fox quiver added!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »
Thanks Pappy and Crooketarrow!
Aim Small...Hit Small

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 09:11:59 pm »
Nice looking arrow holder ...................... Drove by a red fox road kill yesterday, wish now I'd stopped and call it in and picked it up. 
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline CherokeeKC

• PM108323
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 02:08:18 am »
Danzn I consider picking up every roadkill i pass lol...thanks
Aim Small...Hit Small

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 01:28:46 am »
I so want to make a fox quiver. I've had a couple shots at one. Still no quiver so u do the math. Lol about a foot and a half to the left from about 35 yrds. I got so excited to see him out in the open I grabbed my bow and ran outside. Thought I had enough to stay in the cut and get closer but I came outta the other side of the rock pile and I could see him clear as day. So I knew he saw me. I pulled back( forgetting about the vesectomy 2 days earlier, I quickly remembered! ) and knew I didn't have enough to let my draw back down so I let her rip. Off to the left. Still good shot for the distance for me n e way.

The next weekend I went to the town barn looking for wood and there he was about 20' on top of a rock pile. Got Into about 15 yrds. He was sleeping at the top. I had about 8" worth of fox to aim for. Apparently shooting 20' in the air isn't exactly like shooting straight. Needless to say when I missed that fox magically grew wings. Jumped about 3' in the air and was gone. I never even saw him hit the ground.

One day I'll get em. Very nice work guys
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline CherokeeKC

• PM108323
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 07:03:48 am »
Thanks and hope you connect w the fox
Aim Small...Hit Small