Author Topic: Veterans Day points all the way from Afganistan  (Read 1426 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Veterans Day points all the way from Afganistan
« on: November 14, 2013, 04:39:53 pm »
Elijah (seminolwind) sent us some points from Afganistan.  We opened the package in my kindergarten class on Veteran's Day.  We looked at the points during science as our weeks lesson was on rocks.  The paper came and took a pic of my student admiring one of the points.  Thank you Elijah for your service and to all vets that have served and are serving. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline ErictheViking

Re: Veterans Day points all the way from Afganistan
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 07:28:52 pm »
Awesome article Cipriano. must be cool to be able to introduce young ones to the primitive path...btw that photo of the G.I. shooting his 45 while being packed out is just too cool.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline criveraville

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:43:11 pm »
Eric,

Thank you.  Yes sir it's an honor.  That photo is amazing.  I wish I knew the story behind the photo and if they made it.  I looks like WWII.  Here is a better pic of the points. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 09:56:25 pm »
Elijah is a good man and so are you for starting those young children down the right road.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 09:58:42 pm »
Thats a cool picture, they got your shiny head right! ;D
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline criveraville

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 11:54:34 pm »
Eddie, yes sir he is and thank you sir!  ;) Eric yes it is. It's hilarious that the little one was sure to draw me with no hair..  8)

Cipriano

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 03:08:44 am »
That's awesome and I feel honored to see my work helping educate kids so far away!

Y'all are great can't wait to meet a lot of y'all at the classic!
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.