Author Topic: deer 2 littlehunters 0  (Read 2097 times)

Offline littlehunters19862011

deer 2 littlehunters 0
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:37:10 pm »
went on a 3 day bow hunt this past week. first morning had a nice old doe come out just out of rangeabout 50yd away.  the wind was not right for the stand i was in bet so far most of the deer have been seen from that stand she ended up winding me as she was making here way toward me  and then she ran off in the baby pines. i try ed  to call here back my way but never seen or heard here again  2ed day no deer movement at all . on the last day  did not see any thing that morning . due to wind gust of about 16mpr. went back in and  was checking the weather   cause a big storm was moving in so it rained lightly off and on the hole day .but i made it in to the tree stand that after noon be for the storms set in  set in the tree with light rain and the wind still gusting around 10mpr now slowly dyeing down  around 5:40  i cough a doe slowly walking across the road about 40yrds away  she did not stop and in to the pines she went . waited till around 6:20 and the the bad heavy rain made its way in and i had to call the hunt . all in all it was not a bad 3 days   just wish  i could have  got a shot  at one of those big does .imma keep trying  just thout i would share  with you all good luck  every one that has not takein a deer yet ..

Offline Gsulfridge

Re: deer 2 littlehunters 0
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 02:22:08 pm »
Keep after them.  It will happen eventually ;)
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline littlehunters19862011

Re: deer 2 littlehunters 0
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:47:57 pm »
yes i  no i just found a good spot  and set up a new stand over looking a small creek  im hopeing ill  get a shot  at one there :) big big buck tracks ...