Author Topic: Learned a lesson  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Rick Wallace

Learned a lesson
« on: October 22, 2013, 10:24:24 pm »
Last year my cousin gave me a wheelie bow,Never could hit much with it.This year he gives me another after he bought a super duper something or other,said try this one its better than that old out of date one. Hmmm,,lost 4 arrows,I mean they vanished,hit the target 2 times,I guess that one is out of date to.SO Saturday morning when the season starts,Ill climb in my stand with my beautiful Osage bow Hunter Bob sent me last Christmas trade!  I can hit with that one!  And I think im giving the wheelies back.  ;D
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Learned a lesson
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 10:25:50 pm »
Last year my cousin gave me a wheelie bow,Never could hit much with it.This year he gives me another after he bought a super duper something or other,said try this one its better than that old out of date one. Hmmm,,lost 4 arrows,I mean they vanished,hit the target 2 times,I guess that one is out of date to.SO Saturday morning when the season starts,Ill climb in my stand with my beautiful Osage bow Hunter Bob sent me last Christmas trade!  I can hit with that one!  And I think im giving the wheelies back.  ;D

Rick Wallace is a brilliant man and a true hero!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 10:30:38 pm »

Rick Wallace is a brilliant man and a true hero! awww shucks.... 8)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 06:15:04 am »
Good choice. :) and good luck this weekend. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 08:28:10 am »
Hope ya stick one!! :)
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 09:01:33 pm »
Thanks yall!  Checked out the spot today,et up with tracks! Found 3 turkey feathers on the feeder as well,Fall turkey starts saturday to!  ;)

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 07:52:11 am »
Matter o fact,Im taking my Trade bow from gostonberg a couple years back also. cant decide which one I like better  8)

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »
Matter o fact,Im taking my Trade bow from gostonberg a couple years back also. cant decide which one I like better  8)

They're light and don't take up much space...
Take em both... that way you won't hurt their feelings...

:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX