Author Topic: looking for chert or flint or obsidian have mulberry staves sinew and a cow horn  (Read 2227 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
Im looking for some chert flint or obsidian and some dacron . For a mulberry stave or some sinew (i have tons of sinew ) or i have two cow horns too . I have like 17 mulberry staves . Pm. Me your email address and i can send pics . Not looking for much chert and only need one spool of dacron . So i will send two mulberry staves if you pay shipping . For them and the chert / dacron . If its sinew or the horns you want i will pay shipping on those . Let me know guys . And please be for real. 
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline wildman

PM sent
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline JonW

I was being for real when I contacted you. After looking at the staves you were showing on Youtube I thought against it. If you have something besides small diameter limbs, by all means let me know. I may also be interested in the horn and sinew as well.

Offline rockrush69

Some of the staves are 6 inches wide man . One is 8 inches. Wide .all the staves i have ever. Bought were smaller than those staves . So im unclear on what you mean by small in diamater .....
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline Blaflair2

Something that was a tree in like 2-3" in cheat around. High crown. At least that's what I'm guessing he means
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline rockrush69

After that video i went and got more . I omly have about 3 with substantual heart wood . I get what ya mean now .