Author Topic: looking for permision to hunt on private land in florida  (Read 2447 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
looking for permision to hunt on private land in florida
« on: September 28, 2013, 03:28:23 pm »
I am looking to hunt on private land for hogs in florida.  Orange groves.  Farms or just wooded property . I would be willing to trade a really nice handmade bow for this . I am only looki g for a few times a year i am a bow only hunter and would never leave anything behind . Anyone out there have some land or know someone that does ? I will trade em a bow and a few rivercane arrows with knapped arrow heads for permision to hunt theyre land . Hope to hear from someone . Thanks. 
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: looking for permision to hunt on private land in florida
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 12:48:38 pm »
Let me know if you find some.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline rockrush69

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:26:21 am »
I most definatly will.  By the way .. dude i have fifteen mulberry staves drying right now .... we need to hook up soon . Ill give ya a few . Plus i have a deal with medicine bow woods to trade .. so im probably going to trade some mulberry for some yew . And vine maple .
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline David_Daugherty

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 11:59:03 pm »
I'm in lower alabama.  I have a lot of land to hunt.  No hogs but a lot of deer.  Would be willing to trade hunts for some coral to knapp.
"You can't put a price on being inspired"-Zooey Deschanel

Offline rockrush69

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 02:39:21 pm »
I actually have a big chunk of some kind of Knapp able rock I found here yesterday ... I don't know what it is and its kind of brittle ,,, but I know w don't have any Knapp able chert or flint or obsidian ,,, we do have tons of coral .... but I don't have a hunting license for Alabama I do have my license and deer permit here though .... but maybe I can just hook you up anyways with some coral .... I honestly dident know you could even knap coral

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 10:20:49 pm »
It's probably not the coral you are thinking of. He is talking about Agatized Coral. It's found in the rivers and you can dig it in certain counties up in my part of the country and around the Suwannee River.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline rockrush69

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 12:29:26 am »
I was gonna say ... coral seems relly brittle and crumbly