Author Topic: Where I call HOME  (Read 2243 times)

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
Re: Where I call HOME
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 09:04:40 am »
Nice spot Matt.  My Dad was a fire fighter in Idaho back in the early sixties.  When I graduated from high school we took a two week backpacking trip out to his old stomping grounds.  Just outside of Avery on the little north fork of the clear creek river.  Snow mountain was one of my favorite spots, he had never been to the top, but we bush wacked and followed game trails to the top and got right in the middle of a group of mountain goats at the top.  Great trip I will never forget.  dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 09:51:14 am »
Idaho IMHO is one if the greatest states.  Now only if we could get some hedge to grow here.  Not to be greedy ::)

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 10:42:14 am »
I guess aerial picture kind of covers NESW right?  I live in the lower house and our neighbors are good friends of ours.

Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline Parnell

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 10:57:40 am »
I'm currently planning a trip to Yellowstone next summer.  My Mom's got Parkinson's and I think it'll be the last decent chance for a trip like that with her ability to tour.  I can't wait to see more of that area of the country.  There are so many places out that way to see...
Looks like you've got a heck of a view.  Mine's not bad down here in FL either, but you'll just be seeing 3/2 houses and a church.  We do get some spectacular cloud formations out over the Everglades in the wet season.  Heaven clouds.
1’—>1’

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 01:23:28 pm »
lol dude you werent here for when i posted how i got my yew. i got ripped a new one, you wouldve thought i committed murder, had to get mullet to take the post down lol

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 07:58:45 pm »
Yellow stone is very pretty and worth the trim for sure if you are into fly fishing Henry's Fork is truly world class trout fishing.  There is a lake called Henry's lake that is something to behold with the biggest trout I have the pleasure  of catching in the wild.  Real close to the park.  Sorry about your mom.  It would be a trip to remember :)

I have always wanted to go to Florida (other than the Miami airport).  It looks too beautiful for words.  We get som wild clout formations out here in the desert too. :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:06:25 pm by IdahoMatt »