Author Topic: All wood horse bow?  (Read 5527 times)

Offline 4dog

Re: All wood horse bow?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »
No good deed goes unpunished!  :o
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 12:38:43 pm »
Thats the beauty of this school! we are completely disconnected from the school and everybody is responsible for the injury they inflict on themselves. On top of that the ideals here are about being nice to others at all times, besides that we (the college students) have foam sword fighting battles on occasion, boxing on occasion, and other dangerous things like outdoor trips that we sign release forms. The thing we could do is have everyone sign the release from so that i and the school are released from all responsibility. that and we wear helmets when riding so it would protect people, we could also have a policy that you must wear saftey glasses and if you choose not to then you do so with full responsibility of consequences. unlike public schools its not a big deal to have weapons. i can have swords, battle axes, bows, daggers, knives, ect ect. I can even carry a full 6" blade to class!
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

mikekeswick

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 04:18:31 pm »
A disclaimer means nothing to a good lawyer. Trust me on this one.

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 04:33:35 pm »
i guess thats true. im not super worried though because either way it would be under private activity and such, join of your own accord ect. if need be my dad can defend the people that are "responsible". he turns a lot of cases around because of his cool head and logical mind
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline Josh B

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 04:49:18 pm »
It sounds like you are at a very good school.  I'll be looking for a school like that pretty soon.  My daughter wants to go to Hillsdale.  I really wish I could afford to send her there, but its just not possible.  I wish you luck , just remember to CYA!  Josh