Author Topic: first elm wackedy thingy."" finshed pics""  (Read 8131 times)

Offline 4dog

Re: first elm wackedy thingy."" finshed pics""
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2013, 09:50:09 am »
The bow is kinda slow , but actually hammers very hard sends a heavy cane arrow 2' into center of a roundbale target ,,whisper quiet ,,slight but comforting handshock,, totally not what you would expect from such big heavy nock ends..i will be using this bow till it becomes a wall hanger..lol thanks for looking.
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline dwardo

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2013, 11:51:12 am »
Got to be the first nock I have seen where you can tie the string onto a loop!
Very well done with what you had.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2013, 03:40:04 pm »
Well....that is...ummm....that's uh....., oh Hell, that's pretty damn  cool actually!  lol!  I can honestly say that I have never seen a nock anywhere near to even close to that style!  That's definitely thinking outside the box right there!  Josh

Offline 4dog

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2013, 12:44:46 am »
Took this bow to a 3D shoot last sunday...the wheelie guys and gals didnt know what to think one of em shot it and didnt think it would hit a 20 yrd target,when it did they were floored not to mention they wouldnt believe it was 50# till they pulled it..lol..some of the trad folks shot it and were shocked at how much stack this little bow had..and were shocked it would hit so hard at 20yrds with as mild handshock considering the nocks..all in all a very fun day.
"SET" is always there !!!