Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 3160 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: Ouch!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 07:09:08 pm »
Steve,  that made me laugh so hard my sore leg fell off my foot stool! .... That kinda sucked, lol
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25:54 pm »
Ben I aint found nothin sharper than a busted rock at 200mph, lol. Glad he's alright. Hillbilly... She alittle like Tina & Cathy but wit a lil sum sum of her own ;D... Ima lucky man
  You've been spending too much time with those two and the jar of spring water.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 07:30:11 pm »
Lol... But true, theyre the funnest folk to hang out with!  ;)... Darla dont need to learn the "Double Glug" tho.. Hehe
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 09:17:48 am »
Start physical therapy Monday. Doc says he'll know after a couple sessions if i need surgery. On a lighter note i got a waaaay better leg brace so im somewhat mobile now. Doc said not to mow my yard(SWEET) but i could do other stuff, lol. Maybe i can stand in front of a vice or bandsaw  ;D

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 11:23:49 am »
Well, still dont know if it needs surgery(Dr. just to busy to see me :o) but the knee is feelin much better! Brother Auggie came for a visit yesterday. He got my bandsaw mounted onda stand and helped me set up my 3D buck and a great backstop so i dont have to chase wild arrows with this full leg brace on. :) we got to do alot of shootin yesterday wich was great! Finally gettin off the porch! Darla got to shoot a selfbow for the 1st time, she is use to shootin compounds so now she is bruised from the bicep down her arm..pain is a great teacher and she quickly found her form and was shootin purty well at 10 yrds... all in all it was a great day topped off with KC strips onda grill, fresh mators, and zuchinni..and a few Stags, lol ;)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »
Just saw this Brian.  That sucks, Bro!  Ugh...hope it gets sorted out.  Hope you guys are doing well.
1’—>1’

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 01:06:26 pm »
No worries Bro... In the last week its gottin better by leaps & bounds..... Its feelin good enuff that I have to remind myself to be careful, lol. No problem standin on it. Only time theres real pain is when i forget and make twistin motion with weight on it, lol. Hows Angie doin? Wearin this brace is causing me lower back issues... but it will be worth it inda long run..

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 11:12:54 am »
Update on my knee..... Feels real good but Dr. says 2 more weeks off work to make sure. Looks like no surgury but i wont be climbin in any deer stands this year, lol. Geuss i will be ground huntin. Season starts in 2 weeks here and i cant wait... Brian

Offline sweetpea

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 07:07:13 pm »
That sucks, Parnell told me you were a woose.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 08:54:33 am »
Thats wuss.... Lol

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 03:52:29 pm »
Dr. just gave me the green light! No more full leg brace!! ;D headin back to work onda 18th.... gives me the 1st 3 days of bow season here in Mo... Thats purty sweet!  :laugh:... Brian

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 08:40:14 am »
Glad to hear you are recovering. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 09:07:10 am »
Thanks Pappy!... All that porch sittin was gettin old  :laugh: