Author Topic: DISASTER!  (Read 7973 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: DISASTER!
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »

All the worse.... I would have them serve as running targets so I could get some dynamic practice in with some blunts.... but I think that might be illegal.

Oddly enough? That's what we do to scammers that don't hold up their end of swaps and trades in this wonderful community we call PA.

That or have Gun Doc jump outa the bushes at night wearing nothing but skivvies and moccasins!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2013, 03:14:42 pm »
Don't forget about a smoke hanging out his mouf J-dub!

Its good to have an OTR buddy, they can take care of long distance stiff arming when the need arises.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2013, 07:42:07 pm »
This type of foolishness can well and truly be driven from a young man's mind and heart, ...but it is ONLY ever accomplished thru an amalgam of blood, sweat, and tears.  Good on you for taking the interest in the sons of your community to make them better men one day.  A lesser sort of man might have just filed suit or fired off some birdshot, neither of which would likely ever bring these young men around to harnessing their potential to the work and responsibility that is so needed in our society.  As I say, ...Good on you GunDoc!

OneBow

Offline stickbender

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2013, 08:26:49 pm »

That or have Gun Doc jump outa the bushes at night wearing nothing but skivvies and moccasins!
[/quote] and drool coming down the corners of his mouth, and look at the kids, and leer, and say " who wants some sugar? " :P >:D
 I will bet that the girls that were there are probably thinking, well that pretty much takes care any thoughts of marriage in the future!  Now to have my eyes checked.

Wayne

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2013, 10:20:33 pm »

and drool coming down the corners of his mouth, and look at the kids, and leer, and say " who wants some sugar? " :P >:D
 I will bet that the girls that were there are probably thinking, well that pretty much takes care any thoughts of marriage in the future!  Now to have my eyes checked.

Wayne
[/quote]

The thought of him in skivvies and mocs leaves me with an urge to stuff the corner of a wet towel deep into my left ear and pull it out thru my right ear.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Poggins

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2013, 11:14:11 pm »
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!  ;D ;D :o