Author Topic: zombie bow  (Read 3553 times)

Offline bushboy

zombie bow
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:22:38 am »
So my wife is flying to toronto to go to a geek expo and she has a crush on norman reedus aka darryl dixon from the walking dead.she asked me to make a bow to give to him,so here it is.white oak (burr) backed cherry ,50#@28"pyramid ,snakewood over lays and maple rest.not heat treated,took an 1-3/8 of set,relaxes to 7/8 wich is kinda weird but o well.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: zombie bow
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 11:24:32 am »
Sweet tiller bushy, I like it.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:49:25 am »
Sweet bend! Hate to admit it but im a walkin dead fan.. My son had several episodes on his laptop that we watched onda way to the Classic, lol... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:26:59 pm »
I like those tips

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 03:38:07 pm »
Nice bow.  Have your wife get a picture with him and the bow.  Maybe he will start using that and put down the crossbow.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bushboy

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »
Thx's guys,I sure he could shoot a lot faster than a crossbow!ahh the magic of hollywood.lol!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 09:15:47 pm »
I'd be glad to see Darryl with a real bow for a change. Sure would be lighter than the mechanical dart tosser he uses now and it would kill zombies just as well.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 11:25:20 pm »
Sweet bend on that one. Smooth looking tips too!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline bushboy

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 02:43:09 pm »
Well here' a couple of shot's of the zombie killer incounter.my wife said he loved it!I don't much like the huggy shot,but o well !lol!llast huggy shot doesn't want to load,will try later

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 03:19:55 pm »
Very cool.....I am a big Walking Dead fan.....
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II