Author Topic: I LOVE PEIBALDS  (Read 2755 times)

Offline crooketarrow

I LOVE PEIBALDS
« on: July 28, 2013, 04:45:55 pm »
   I saw a doe last week that only mins. before had a peibald fawn. SHE WAS STILL LICKING HIM. I watch the fawn wable away a few feet and lay down. Yesterday morning I was glassing a field like I do most morning or evenings. This time of the year. I saw a doe with two peibald fawns. Not sure if it was the same one. There's one here from last year also. I had the deer in the scope in doe season. But I never shoot fawns exspecially white fawn. Only time I rifle hunt. Not really hunting we just shoot them from the truck.
  The year before moved here my cousin shot a almost all white doe while traping the next farm.
  I know at least one is a buck. I'd like to arrow him in 3 or 4 years.
  There's always been a few peibalds on other farms I've hunted and leasted. Once leasted a farm that I watched from a fawn to a 3 1/2 year old 8 point (HIGH 120's ) he got spot lighted after season.
  I'd saw the buck twice that year bow hunting once at 17,18 yards.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Huntinfool

Re: I LOVE PEIBALDS
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:36:58 pm »
Hey CA I want one! LOL! If you get a chance to get one especially a spotted one that will make a good camoed quiver take the shot!!

~HF~

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:50:14 am »
   I hope one of these ends up to be a buck. If he dose and in a couple years if I get lucky he's your's.

Offline Huntinfool

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 04:49:05 pm »
That's a lot of ifs CA bow about lettin' Brier shoot it with a rifle during doe season and I'll trade him out of it LOL!

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 10:15:49 am »
     I've killed 3 none with a self bow. If I get some #'s of them in a couple years you just might get one.
  But your right that is alot of if's.