Author Topic: My shipped list so far  (Read 13777 times)

Offline hedgeapple

Re: My shipped list so far
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2013, 10:12:27 pm »
My bow shipped today. It should arrive at my victims house Wednesday, Aug 21
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2013, 11:40:16 pm »
Put me on the SHIPPED list, Pearlie my good man!

It is now official, I can take Sidewinder's bow out and shoot it!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:27:05 pm by JW_Halverson »
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline randman

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 05:22:51 pm »
Put me on the SHIPPED list! sent it out this morning - 7-10 days delivery  :(

Have not received yet......

Many thanks to Blackhawk and Pearly for driving this thing.............

Now I can concentrate (next week) on a request I got from Pearly a while back that I actually did forget about for a while (I got too many deadlines at the same time  :( )
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2013, 05:36:35 pm »

Many thanks to Blackhawk and Pearly for driving this thing.............

I echo that sentiment.  Unfortunately, we've come to the point where they are now forced to turn around in the front seat and shout "Do NOT make me pull this car over.  If you make me pull this car over, so help me..."

If you have not shipped yet, sorry about the tough break.  It happens.  Communicate with Pearlie or Blackchickenhawk AND your recipient.  No need to go into gory detail about how you came to be in the space you are in, but let them know how you are doing.  No great judgement from on high, no public flogging, no tar and feathers.  But if you are contemplating dropping the ball altogether and pulling a fast fade, be an adult about it and say so before you go.  This group will make adjustments and move on. 

Thank you one and all for participating and posting your work.  As usual, it is challenging everyone's game, helping everyone to raise their personal bar.  I'm proud once again to be a part of this segment of society, downright honored even.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Arrowind

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2013, 08:02:25 pm »
Just got back from the UPS store.  Mark me down as shipped......
Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about, hmm... except the consistency of squirrel droppings?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2013, 05:49:16 pm »
I modified the list. Please PM me if your shipped and dont see your name. If you havent shipped and dont plan on it, please PM me and dont drag it out. I have a few kind hearted forum members on stand-by for make up bows. Lets wrap it up!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:00:27 pm by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2013, 08:17:51 am »
Missing 11 bows still. Lets talk people. Let us know whats what.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 08:27:35 am by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2013, 10:02:36 am »
I won't say names yet because a few are close to being shipped now....BUT if you haven't gotten your bow shipped in a month you'll more than likely be asked not to ship as we have a few good guys on stand by ready to fill in and step up to fill dead shoes and help get this trade wrapped up...and you will more than likely be banned from any future trades here,and your names will be going in a few of our black books,and it will even make it hard for you to trade on the trading post as well...I will be sending out pms to the folks who are late and not close to being shipped as of right now...if you work with us and let us know it'll make things a lot easier on us..and your self...if you know you can't in a month and aren't going to,then please say so now so I can let the alternates know to go ahead and finish up the blanks they already have started....

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2013, 03:29:33 pm »
TTT

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2013, 09:16:53 pm »
The bow I sent was delivered yesterday 8-19 at 1:27 P.M.
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »
Shipped Monday!!!

Whew Who!!!
Its GOOD not to be on the Naughty List!!!
And not to be the Last One Off the Naughty List...

O:)

Heading to North East Texas...   >:D

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

blackhawk

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2013, 11:48:56 am »
According to my list we have 8 bows left to ship....and I know 3 are close to being out the door..talk to us folks... 8)

blackhawk

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 11:38:07 am »
6 of those late eight still haven't shipped and one of them dropped out,and his bow is being forwarded to his recipient...NAMES OF SHAME WILL BE POSTED ON THURSDAY...after that you still have two weeks of grace....if you can't/won't have em out by then please tell us now so we can get this done and over with,and put it into peoples hands who will fill your shoes and make and send one out because you couldn't full fill your vow

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2013, 07:54:12 am »
ttt

Offline Josh B

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 08:47:06 pm »
TTT