Author Topic: cedar shafts  (Read 1447 times)

Offline warpath

cedar shafts
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:02:50 pm »
Hello all!!! Got 150 port orford cedar shafts up for trade. Made these myself and these are the seconds from a batch of about 4,500 I just made over the last couple of weeks. They're all either 23/64" or 3/8" in diameter and 32" in length. All will need straightening but only a few will need sanding. Made sure all blades I used were very sharp with back-ups ready so a few do have some chatter marks on them. Otherwise they'll make great stumpers for whoever wants them. They're not spined or weighed so it's luck of the draw with this batch. Let me know if you want all or just a batch of 50.
   I'm looking for sturgeon and copperhead skins first and foremost. Knives, quivers, Straightened cane or bamboo shafts for a 65# bow. Buckskin, furs, and feathers, Maybe a nice long board of ipe'. All offers will be considered but I'm really hoping for copperheads and sturgeons. PM me or just reply here. Thanks!! :)

(Just a note: The only reason that I consider them seconds is because I don't feel like straightening them when so many of the ones I kept came out perfectly straight.)

G

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Re: cedar shafts
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 09:22:19 am »
PM sent.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline string wax

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 01:06:53 pm »
I got copper head skins but it says my pic is to big  I could email u pic  so how many per skin do I get?

Offline warpath

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 10:35:35 pm »
There are 26 shafts left. The rest are now spoken for.

G