Author Topic: Folding Shaving Horse  (Read 2427 times)

Offline zenmonkeyman

Folding Shaving Horse
« on: July 14, 2013, 10:31:19 pm »
I don't know if anyone is thinking of building a folding shaving horse (as per my article), but if I can help in any way by clarifying the many confusing instructions, posting additional photos, or discussing the design in general, I'm here to help out.  :)
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline TRACY

Re: Folding Shaving Horse
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 11:04:55 pm »
Ozzy and I were just talking about that article this weekend and asked each other if there was a build a long for it.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 01:06:09 pm »
I would like to try one of them out
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline neuse

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 09:28:04 am »
I read your article, thank you for the contribution, I will begin gathering materials and give this a try.

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:55:41 pm »
Thanks for the interest! Tracy, the only buildalong is the article itself. I can post more detail pics of the sections if that helps out?

I'd also like to point out that for some reason I vastly overestimated the amount of plywood needed. 1/4 sheet would be lots, and I just scrounged up pieces left over from various projects.
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson