Author Topic: One limb reflexed, the other flat (finished pics page 2)  (Read 5662 times)

Offline briarjumper12

Re: One limb reflexed, the other flat (finished pics page 2)
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 08:36:44 pm »
Sweet...that'll work...unbraced looks good..and at that length should be a stable accurate shooter that lasts a lifetime ;)

That's what I was going for LOL.  It's going to Brian DeRosa, owner of Wyoming Lost and Found, to hunt elk with this fall. He makes custom tipi tents and wanted to swap me a tipi for a bow and a set of arrows when I was ordering a small tent to test out.  Now I'll have two tipi tents.  Just got off the phone with him and he said "I am so stoked about it!" just by looking at the pics.  I will be very glad to see someone so far away enjoying one of weapons to hunt elk with, especially in the wilderness of Wyoming.  Now I have to figure out how to ship it LOL. I got a plan on that though. It'll be the first one I ever shipped away from my local area. 
I should be getting the tipi's in the mail tomorrow. I am excited about that.  Once I get them out and set up I'll post up some pics of them too.  Brian has been great to work with during the process. I've talked with him on the phone and he seems to be a very likeable fellow.

Offline BowSlayer

Re: One limb reflexed, the other flat (finished pics page 2)
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 09:30:13 pm »
Sounds like a good deal you got there.  Nice bow as well
London, England.

45#@28"