Author Topic: dont erase photobucket pics, Please!!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline BOWMAN53

dont erase photobucket pics, Please!!
« on: June 26, 2013, 10:23:31 pm »
while searching for pictures of siyahs ive noticed that every other post is missing pictures because someone erased the pictures from their photobucket account. Kinda counter productive having a search feature when everyone erases the picture of what your trying to find. For those of us without the TBB, the search feature on here is the next best place to get information. As the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words". I hope this doesnt come across as a complaint, its not, just a friendly request. I have learned so much, and come up with great ideas just from looking at pictures that were posted years ago. 

- Jordan

Offline Joec123able

Re: dont erase photobucket pics, Please!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:29:00 pm »
Someone else posted about this alittle while ago
I like osage

Offline bow101

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:31 pm »
This is something I don't understand on this site. When I'm not logged in I can see all photos on the Bow Forum.  When I surf over to Arrow forum or around the campfire I can only see half the photos..!
What Gives..?
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:11:12 pm »
Problem is with Photobucket if you are using their free image hosting service you are allowed a limited number of photos. I had to clean mine up in order to allow me to upload new images because I exceeded my capacity. Naturally I removed old images or products that I no longer had or regarded as necessary. That affected images that were posted quite some time ago.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Raptard

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 11:15:42 pm »
what i've been doing is just puting a link to a imgur album with the pictures in it, kinda a hassle but i never will have to delete them
Don't Panic

Offline Poggins

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 12:01:39 am »
I post my pics on another site and it compresses them then I copy them back on my iPhone and can post them on here no problems.