Author Topic: Forum names  (Read 14102 times)

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Re: Forum names
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2013, 04:12:11 pm »
Cool.Did'nt realize this thread would be that popular.I think people like explaining themselves to avoid confusion.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2013, 04:27:45 pm »

Commander Cody, and the Lost Planet Airmen

Well You hit a Chord there... :)

Last time I saw the Commander was in New York at B.B. King's place... in 2005.
Wound up with all three bands that played that night sitting at our table with a hand full of Made Men and Ex- Hippies and Hoodlums...
That's the last time I played Frogger in Time Square... and Won!

Besides Everybody knows that the Only thing that keeps the band moving forward is The Bass Player!!!

:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline 4dog

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2013, 02:13:22 am »
Damn skippy Gus! 8)
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline bushboy

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2013, 05:38:59 pm »
Growing up in Harve Boucher nova Scotia,we were refered to as Boys from the Bush!So hence the moniker bush boy! I'm no boy,but bushman was taken!lol!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2013, 06:00:04 pm »
I walked into the thicket a Bushboy...
I returned a Bushman!

:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Marks

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2013, 06:19:21 pm »
Growing up in Harve Boucher nova Scotia,we were refered to as Boys from the Bush!So hence the moniker bush boy! I'm no boy,but bushman was taken!lol!

You could have been ManBush >:D

Offline Stoker

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2013, 06:31:58 pm »

You could have been ManBush >:D
That's wrong in so many ways
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline 4dog

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2013, 06:33:46 pm »
Well stoker your handle is one letter away from being questionable. O:)
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Stoker

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2013, 06:46:14 pm »
Stoker - Was the fellow who shovelled coal into the train or ships engines..
 I am the one controlling the fire in my smokehouse... Is that one letter too many or not enough >:D
Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline BowSlayer

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2013, 06:54:52 pm »
well, after all that confusion about my handle/s someone called me "bowslayer" and i thought it suited me as every bow i make breaks  :-[
London, England.

45#@28"

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2013, 07:38:38 pm »
well, after all that confusion about my handle/s someone called me "bowslayer" and i thought it suited me as every bow i make breaks  :-[
Hahahahahahahaha that was funny I don't know why
I like osage

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2013, 08:32:30 pm »
You are a small unleavened biscuit with tiny holes pricked it and a sprinkle of salt.  You go good with chili and also with cheese. Nuff said.
and peanut butter.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2013, 12:40:25 am »
I'm wondering why noones' been brave enough to have a name like the bow doctor.Might it be noone would sign on the dotted line to exclude them from mal practice or that your bow just never wakes up again?Just a funny thought.

What? ;)

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:21 am »

Good for you Dharma!  Those are excellent books. 8)  Sort of like sensual yoga. ;) ;D  I guess...... stretching is order, .....before starting any of those particular moves...... ::) :P ;D ;D ;D
Cracker, your dad hauled a wagon with fertilizer?  He was a politician ? ;D ;D ;D ::)

Wayne.

P..S. Cipriano, isn't wonderful to see the English language rewritten? ;)  Especially while ignoring spell check. ;) ;D  As a Teacher, you must be gripping your chair, to keep from using your red pen, and putting little circles on  the computer screen.  But ah mah self am a well edumuhcated indervidual. ;)  So ah don't mind using that thar spell check thingamabobber, sometimes.  Then agin, sometimes ah don't, and jes wing it.
Say hi to Diego fer me.  Oh....yeah, sorry, "Ola" ;) ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2013, 01:54:42 am »
When I joined this site, they asked for a screen name.  Staring out the window I pondered.  Well I was staring at an osage tree and thought, hedgeapple.  I hear it makes a pretty good bow.  I'll have to give it a try one day.
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw