Author Topic: Bang!!!  (Read 3489 times)

Offline ian

Re: Bang!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 01:16:49 pm »
It was cool to see a bow of your dimensions drawn to 32in and hold together. Not sure where peoples confusion is coming from, you were just testing the limits of your wood and that design.  I thought it was neat at least. Thanks for the OP and follow up break.

Offline Slackbunny

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 01:27:41 pm »
I was just confused as to whether this was an intentional break for experimentation purposes i.e to test the limits of the wood/design; or whether it was an accidental break of a bow that was a new wood/design for him.

If you intended to break it, good job, its really really broke, hope you learned something.

If not, that's too bad, and better luck next time.   :)

Offline Ifrit617

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 04:30:39 pm »
It was cool to see a bow of your dimensions drawn to 32in and hold together. Not sure where peoples confusion is coming from, you were just testing the limits of your wood and that design.  I thought it was neat at least. Thanks for the OP and follow up break.

+1 I think it was a neat experiment.

Jon

Offline adb

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 01:04:39 am »
I'm confused too. I have never set out with the intention of breaking a bow. Especially a functioning bow I intended to give to someone. What was the purpose of breaking it intentionally again???

Did ya forget what it was like to be young with no goals or ambition, and fly by the seat of your pants improvisational style?  :laugh:

;D ;D ;D

Offline AH

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 02:28:28 am »
I'm confused too. I have never set out with the intention of breaking a bow. Especially a functioning bow I intended to give to someone. What was the purpose of breaking it intentionally again???

Did ya forget what it was like to be young with no goals or ambition, and fly by the seat of your pants improvisational style?  :laugh:

;D ;D ;D
pretty much sums me up ;D