Author Topic: Going Away  (Read 3082 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
Going Away
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »
I want to post this here so that every one will have a better chance of seeing it.  There comes a time is everyone life, that they struggle, have issues, as well as medical problems.  For some of us (me) it seems to be all of these things taking a huge toll on my life.  I have a lot of decisions to make in the very near future that could either help me or at least try to get some quality back in my life.

You all know of most of the things that I have been through in the last two years especially.  It appears that all the drama, the loss of muscle tone, the loss of a desire to be around people, and to do things has caught up with me in a way that I can not conquer it on my own, so I am seeking some help.  With that said, I have sought some professional help to guide me and set me in the right direction to gain control of my life and life style back.

I had another round of the medicine this morning, the one that is not doing anything, and the doctors and I had yet another long talk, along with a new doctor that was thrown into the mix.  From all that has taken place in my life, for the last several years, it has caught up with me, and putting me flat on my ass.  I have no life as of right now, and they know that.  On their suggestions and my asking, I am going to be gone for a while starting next week as an in/out patient for some things that need to change for me.  The biggest one, is getting off of all perscribed medicines, and going on an all natural supplement regiment.  I have tried it on my own, but now have huge chemical imbalance in my body that is not good.  I will be attending an all natural supplement therapy group as well as some counseling to get my body and mind in sink again.

I have to learn to cope with the aggressiveness of this now active sarcoidosis, as well as get the full healing that I never got from the operation on my inner ear.  This will all take time and study.  I know that I will be on a very very strict monitored regiment, and have to have evaluations daily for a while.  The only good thing is I will be home at nights, as of right now.

I will be signing off of all the sites I visit, and will not return until I and the doctors feel it is right to do so.  And that could be a long time as we see it now.

If there is anyone that I have made promisses to and have not done, I am truly sorry, but they will get done and handled when I can.  I will be on here through Sunday, and then my time has to become something different to get back to being who I was.  Most of you have know me for a while, and trust me when I say that I am just a shell of the man I used to be.  I have to find Charlie and put him back in his shell, if at all possible.

Please keep me in your prayers and I am sure I will think of you all daily, but I will have to leave it at that for now.

Thanks and God Bless
Charlie

Offline Ed Brooks

Re: Going Away
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:57:43 pm »
Stringstretcher: I hope everything works out for the best for you. Get Well Soon! Ed
It's in my blood...

Centralia WA,

Offline Roy

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 03:57:51 pm »
Wishing you the very best, Charlie. I'll be praying for your speedy recovery. Take care my friend, Roy

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 04:10:57 pm »
I'm praying for you too.

Offline bubby

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:47:11 pm »
the important thing is to take care of you, good luck Charlie, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:19 pm »
Get well soon it won't be the same not reading what you post I'll keep you in my prayers & thanks for all the questions you've answered for me about cane & boo looking forward to talking to you again.
Rob

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 08:07:08 pm »
Charlie:  My absolute best wishes to you my good friend. 
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 08:20:29 pm »
Hoping and praying for serious healing for you.
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:26:17 pm »
Stay strong Charlie
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 09:47:38 pm »
Best of luck to you! I know it's not always easy to do, but try to stay positive. Goes a long way toward healing. Inside and out.

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:16 pm »
Be praying for you man
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline seabass

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »
Charlie,you go take care of yourself buddy.i will be praying for you brother.i am sure everyone including myself will miss you very much.you go get better then come back and give us a holler.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 10:44:54 pm »
Good luck, Charlie, I'm looking forward to seeing you back on here whole again.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline 4dog

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 10:56:15 pm »
Charlie we dont know each other ( im a new guy here) but i will be praying for you hard,hopefully we will talk soon or ,visit at some meetup,God be with ya.
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline bow101

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 12:38:22 am »
I can relate to some things you are going thru.  Hopefully everything works out in the end and your quality of life returns.    :)
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell