Author Topic: names  (Read 10229 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: names
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 01:54:56 am »
Actually, it is pronounced wa-shee-choo. I hear it enough from the Lakota up here. 

Side note, when the folks from Pine Ridge jumped in their cars to come to the opening of Dances here in Rapid City they did not know it was gonna be a comedy.  But when they heard all the men speaking "woman's language Lakota" they laughed their heads off.  Turns out the person they hired to translate the lines into Lakota only translated into woman's language so the men are speaking as if they were gay.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 02:39:53 am »
Mine is rather lame.. I didn't want to give out too much info on the net. This was the first forum I joined..

criveraville

C stands for Cipriano (my first name)

Rivera is my last name

I live in stephenville or as folks around here call it "the ville."

Yea.. Lame.. But oh we'll.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2013, 03:25:51 am »
Actually, it is pronounced wa-shee-choo. I hear it enough from the Lakota up here. 

Side note, when the folks from Pine Ridge jumped in their cars to come to the opening of Dances here in Rapid City they did not know it was gonna be a comedy.  But when they heard all the men speaking "woman's language Lakota" they laughed their heads off.  Turns out the person they hired to translate the lines into Lakota only translated into woman's language so the men are speaking as if they were gay.

" Well, licking toad, there's a big dance tonight, you going, I hear that new Brave Rubbing turtle, will be there?  Oh, silly of you to even ask, flaming fart, of course, and those beads you gave me, are going to be in my braids too!..... ::) :P
     Leave it to Hollywood to do a thorough research.

Wayne