Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 394997 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #840 on: April 28, 2008, 10:07:08 pm »
  I know this has already been done, scattered through 55 pages. But, can Exit numbers, address', and phone numbers all be posted together one more time.
You want met b to get it for you?
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #841 on: April 28, 2008, 11:01:10 pm »
 Sure, Can you do that?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #842 on: April 28, 2008, 11:13:07 pm »
Thanks, Marie, I need 'em again too just to be on the safe side.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #843 on: April 28, 2008, 11:33:50 pm »
 I just checked the Primitive Bowyer site that we got for BOM. I had one of Pappy's flyers saved on there. That email address still works for me? I just forwarded it to my work email address. 

615-519-2817 Ron, knothead
 615-256-5961  Pappy
 615-313-4639 Joannie

931-362-3717  Don't know? it was on the Flyer
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #844 on: April 28, 2008, 11:55:03 pm »
Anything for you Hillbilly!  ;)

from Nashville Take I-24 west towards Clarksville, exit onto maxey rd. (exit 19), turn left, go to the end of maxey road, and turn right onto 41-a (north), go approximately 5 miles, turn left onto oak plains road (look for twin oaks sign and smith auto salvage sign), turn left onto Knox road, turn right on Ashley road. Watch for the twin oaks signs!!!
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #845 on: April 29, 2008, 01:49:18 am »
Can I use them directions too? ;D   
   Steve,   Google   Smiths Auto Salvage
                           1090 Ashley Rd
                           Chapmansboro, TN. 37035    It will put you right there.        Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #846 on: April 29, 2008, 02:29:51 am »
Just touched down back in Allybammy. Trying to leave from here either Wed, or Thurs afternoon - wish I could just head out right now.
 Damn Mullet, that's a relief - you were probably bummed out more than I was ;D..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #847 on: April 29, 2008, 09:20:36 am »
Had one of Dana's pasties when I got to the club after work yesterday...delicious! For supper we had shredded venison burito's with rice and beans! I don't know how I'm going to stand five days of such "roughing it"! ;D

Temps a little cool this morning driving into work...39 degrees. I think it is supposed to warm up to the low seventies still for the weekend.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline cowboy

« Reply #848 on: April 29, 2008, 11:12:19 am »
GregB, what does 60 percent chance - thunderstorms likely Friday night mean in TN? At home it means somebody eigher N, S, E, or W of us will probably get some rain ;D.
 Eddie, I meant to word that the other way around. I was probably more bummed out than you were (jet lag :-X) :)..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #849 on: April 29, 2008, 03:22:09 pm »
We had some rain yesterday that I don't think they were calling for...so who knows for sure about the weather. I'm hopeful we'll have clear skys and warm temps for a change during this years Classic. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #850 on: April 29, 2008, 04:16:33 pm »
what does 60 percent chance - thunderstorms likely Friday night mean in TN? At home it means somebody eigher N, S, E, or W of us will probably get some rain

If you're at home it means that it might possibly rain. If you're staying in a tent in a field, it means an absolute 100% guarantee of hours of torrential downpours, continuous lightning, high winds, and plagues of locusts.  ;D At least maybe it'll drown the ticks.  :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline cowboy

« Reply #851 on: April 29, 2008, 04:19:18 pm »
 :D :D ;D - the plagues of locust may come in handy if we run out of ration's...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #852 on: April 29, 2008, 05:01:10 pm »
I can testify that Steve is correct about that. I saw him set up in the rain on 2 different occasions last year. I believe tents attract rain like house trailers attract tornadoes. :o     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

CastIron

« Reply #853 on: April 29, 2008, 06:17:12 pm »
Greg the pork chops are marinating so Tonight  stuffed pork chops with Crown & raspberry glaze and baked sweet potato's........ don't be late  ;D >:D >:D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #854 on: April 29, 2008, 06:36:55 pm »
Grant, Whats for supper tomorrow evening? I should be there by mid afternoon.  ;)  I'm pretty handy around the kitchen so if I can help there let me know.     Pat