Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 394683 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #675 on: April 08, 2008, 09:59:11 am »
Greg does that tent come with Continental breakfast and room service

Dana, as for the Continental breakfast...in fact, yes it does! Have to go to the concession's for it though! Sorry, can't provide room service...my service will probably be helping out with the bow making. ;D

Kenneth, do I take that as a yes? Don't mind a bit for you guys to use it, but we don't have the room to set it up if it's not going to be used. I'm just trying to keep yall from having to pack so much, especially when flying. You might need to save some weight in order to get more goodies back home with you! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #676 on: April 08, 2008, 12:31:57 pm »
That's too bad about Dick, was wanting to meet up with him again. I have priorities in line too - and the classic is happening this year. Pat, if you were on the way I'd be glad to swing by ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #677 on: April 08, 2008, 01:02:21 pm »
Well Paul, it is a bit out of the way for you. I'll make it come hell or high water....I better watch what I'm saying. :o I hope neither comes before the Classic. ;D       Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #678 on: April 08, 2008, 01:11:37 pm »
Tiller I don't know about the motels in Nashville,maybe Ron will chim in on that.When are you
flying out ? :)
   Pappy

Pappy, without looking at the ticket I think I get in on the morning of the 27th at 9 am on American airlines flight 444. Leaving on American Airlines flight 1557 at 12:20 pm on May 5th.  Hmmm! Thought the flight left later.

Question! I will be building a bow their and arrows. Whats the best way of shipping them back to Seattle? Should I pick up some PVC pipe while I'm there and make a carrying container?

Man, I'm getting the jitters about getting there. Just 17 days till I fly out! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! I gotta pack!!!!  ;D

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #679 on: April 08, 2008, 01:16:39 pm »
No high water ,Please Pat. ;D ;D Tiller I meant when are you flying out for home. Sunday
or Monday. Have you got the stuff for arrows,it will take a while to make primitive from scratch.
We have plenty of stave's and everything else you will need.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #680 on: April 08, 2008, 01:21:03 pm »
Flying out on Monday, Pappy!

Was hoping I could make some there since I dont know what the bows draw weight or design will be yet. Will people be selling supplies at the Classic for putting together arrows? May not do primitive arrows but sure would be fun to try since I will be there Sunday!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #681 on: April 08, 2008, 01:39:49 pm »
I have plenty of stuff to make them with,regular cedar shafts and Cain also,lots of feathers
and about anything else you need,and yes there will be lots of vendors there with anything else you may need,I get most of my yearly supplies that week to help support or vendors that make it every year.  :) Most of them will be coming in Wend. and Thursday evening. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #682 on: April 08, 2008, 01:52:03 pm »
19 days and I will be on the road south :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #683 on: April 08, 2008, 01:58:33 pm »
Are you going to be in Sunday evening,just trying to get a count so I can have a good meal for the weary travelers.  ;D either Sunday night or Monday night.  ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #684 on: April 08, 2008, 02:01:39 pm »
Pappy I'm picking Jesse up sunday morning and we should be in before sunset,
thats the best I can tell ya, I'm figuring 10 hours minimum from Jesse's place as
long as we don't take a wrong turn at Chicago :o
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #685 on: April 08, 2008, 03:42:38 pm »
Is that ride to and from the airport still available? If not I will find a way to get there.

David T

Offline RG

« Reply #686 on: April 08, 2008, 09:31:28 pm »
 :D Tiller we have already talked to and from airport will be taken care of

Ron

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #687 on: April 08, 2008, 11:37:17 pm »
Relief! Thank Ron and everyone. Itenerary is above and it seem solid. That is if I dont sleep through the flight and not wake up in TN. I hear Kualalampur is nice this time of year!  ;D

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #688 on: April 08, 2008, 11:47:44 pm »
Man I'm getting really anxious,  I still got 3 wks til I hit the road.  I can't wait. This looks to be an awesome weekend. ;D
Traverse City, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #689 on: April 08, 2008, 11:51:40 pm »
Greg, actually I guess I am planning to stay in Pats big tent, so we might not need yours, just ment it might be handy if some one did need it. Probably best not set it up till some one does need it. Pat said I am well taken care of except for a pair of undies and my archery gear.    Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell