Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 394714 times)

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #555 on: March 15, 2008, 03:28:22 am »
Its ganna be strange puting faceis to all the names, i really look forward to meeting everyone.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2008, 12:08:48 pm »
Might need to issue name tags at the gate :D. I'm like most (I think), rarely forget a face but can meet someone, do a 360 and have already forgot the name :-\.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Bishop

« Reply #557 on: March 15, 2008, 12:52:43 pm »
Im gonna have to stick with forum names....if i try to mix in real names my brain may blow a gasket..... ???
Bishop

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #558 on: March 16, 2008, 02:07:11 am »
Call me anything but late for supper! ;D      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #559 on: March 16, 2008, 03:18:26 am »
I like your thinking Pat!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2008, 07:39:51 am »
That's me ,can't remember names,That's why I nick name everyone.We have lots of gravel this
year,hope we don't need it ,but if we do it will help.We have plenty of room for us to get out of it anyway so we will be OK.Don't have to set in a tent like I have had to do at some places.It's
getting close,can't wait. :) Great to hear you are going to make it OldBow,looking forward to meeting you.This is going to be great. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #561 on: March 17, 2008, 10:07:33 am »
Mornin' Ranger B and Knothead!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #562 on: March 18, 2008, 09:45:13 am »
Got more gravel yesterday,now I need to get on the new shed and get it set up.
I plan on working on that this weekend. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Ranger B

« Reply #563 on: March 18, 2008, 09:58:05 am »
Mornin' Greg.  Did you get my emails?  If not I need to get your email straight in my address book.  I'll try and swing by this weekend.  You going to be over at the cabin?  I went stumpin with my 4 yo and my father yesterday morning for about 2 hours.  Shot holes in a lot of Tennessee stumps.  Great time.
Ranger B

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #564 on: March 19, 2008, 09:28:08 am »
Yes, I got your emails and enjoyed your hunting stories...send more. :)  I thought I had replied to your emails as well. I plan to be at the club this weekend...maybe even Friday since I'm off work. Have to finish laying out the hickory staves and working them down for the Classic.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Minuteman

« Reply #565 on: March 19, 2008, 12:05:22 pm »
Hey folks I have around a hundred dried gourds of various sizes and shapes. Some are canteen , most are birdhouse/ jug style. Would anyone be interested in tradin' somethin' for an arm full? If theres a lot of interest I'll bring a bunch. You can PM me to keep this thread un cluttered.

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #566 on: March 20, 2008, 06:59:19 am »
I would love to have a few for my blue birds at the cabin.I'll buy them or we can work out something at the Classic.Getting a lot of calls and e mails ,this is getting exciting.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #567 on: March 20, 2008, 02:58:22 pm »
Cant wait! On pins and needles here!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Bishop

« Reply #568 on: March 20, 2008, 03:00:15 pm »
   Ugh, i pulled the classic guy move, forgot my anniversary, well kinda. we usually go on some kind of trip for our ann. which is April 5th. since i have Classic fever i forgot all about it. my wife said nothing, she knows how excited i am about coming down and meeting all of you, i talk about it a lot, she sees me sitting out on the porch for hours trying to learn a little knapping, scratching on half finished crummy bows....she goes out wondering in the woods around the lake with me looking for sheds and tries to help me figure out what kind of trees we are looking at. we wouldnt be able to afford two trips so she hasnt said a word. i know what she is going to say when i ask if she would rather do something for our anniversary, she is going to say no, we are going to Tenn....im sure she will have a good time but im feeling a little selfish now... it makes me realize what kind of woman i am married to and i love her more than life itself. i cant wait for you all to meet her.
Bishop

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #569 on: March 20, 2008, 05:09:53 pm »
Sound like one great lady Bishop. Your a lucky guy! Now, take that lady out for a night on the town and some bubbly!  ;D