Author Topic: 11th Tennesse Classic.  (Read 393883 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: 11th Tennesse Classic.
« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2008, 02:55:02 pm »
By the way are you planing on bringing some of you stuff to sell.
Shannon, remember I get first chances at your knifes when you bring them...!  ;)

there was plenty to go around for everyone... Even after Greg went through the line
I'm attempting to cut back some on the eating...wife has been pressuring me. Something about she'd like to grow old with me and she's afraid I'll eat myself into an early grave. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2008, 03:07:45 pm »
Start smoking Greg, then she will leave ya alone on the smoking >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2008, 03:10:51 pm »
I never started the smokin' habit, and am really glad I didn't. My dad died of cancer from probably 50 years of smoking.
Greg

Offline DanaM

« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:55 pm »
Lost both my parents to smoking Greg :'(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2008, 03:39:40 pm »
Pappy, I plan on bringing a few knives to sell or trade.  I have a bunch of cane and some staves i'm bringing too. I won't be selling the cane though, just giving it to some people who aren't fortunate enough to have it growing everywhere.
  No need to make any special arrangements for me. If you do, that's fine.  Just don't go out of your way on my account.
  I haven't forgot you Greg.  I'll look you up as soon as I get there.
  I had a card from those fellas who were selling those targets but I can't find it. >:(  If you hear from them let me know, I can take three off their hands.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2008, 07:25:04 pm »
Sawfiler, the club or Pappy one...don't know which bought what foam targets those guys had left when they got ready to leave last year. I think there were a half dozen or so, but could be plans for the club to use them, I'm not sure. Ask Pappy about them when you come in case the target vendors don't come this year. ;)
Greg

Offline RG

« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2008, 08:26:44 pm »
Tiller we will get you picked up I live in Nashville and will be glad to get it done

Ron

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #337 on: February 18, 2008, 10:45:36 pm »
Thanks Ron!Really apreciate it.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #338 on: February 18, 2008, 11:30:23 pm »
Pappy since Tiller is comin so early I think you better get his list of chores ready.  Maybe Knothead and Tiller can get the rest of these logs out of my yard that Justin left last year!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #339 on: February 19, 2008, 12:31:58 am »
 Tiller, I'm coming through Nashville on the way up. Just not sure yet if in the morning or afternoon.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

CastIron

« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2008, 12:46:24 am »
Pappy since Tiller is comin so early I think you better get his list of chores ready.  Maybe Knothead and Tiller can get the rest of these logs out of my yard that Justin left last year!  ;D

Now that Knothead is KING Knothead  he may command that the logs be removed but he may not actually remove them  >:D >:D ...... but look at the bright side you did get port a potties on top of the hill  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2008, 12:53:14 am »
All Hail to King Knothead.... please have one of your serfs remove or chop up the logs that that wretched mongrel Justin left behind...  ;D

Does that work?  I am almost out of fired wood....  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2008, 02:07:41 am »
I'm amazed a purty lady like yourself don't have a bunch a guys over there choppen on that wood every day!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2008, 02:14:34 am »
Pappy, you go ahead and make up that list! I dont mind doing chores and I like to help out where I can.

You guys go ahead and decide who's go'en ta pick me up and drop me off. I'm happy just getten there! I will even help pay for gas!  :'(  ;D

By the way I hope who ever is pickin me up at the airport dont mind fragrant smells! All my clothes and myself now smell permanantly like my factory! Did I mention I make skincare product for a living?!?!  ;D  Yep! I litteraly go through life smelling like a rose, except for huntin season! Then I make my special hunters helper soap. Smell just like deer in heat! Though it does tend to keep the opposite sex at a distance durring that time of year. Wonder why?  ???  ;D

David T

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2008, 02:16:40 am »
Hmmm! I just realized I have never been called by my last name so much since I last lived on the East coast when I was growing up. Hmm, wonder if its a southern thing?  ;D