Author Topic: My First Completely Abo Arrow  (Read 3718 times)

Offline iowabow

Re: My First Completely Abo Arrow
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 10:06:39 am »
This is my post and patrick as a link in it to a video. Have fun!
http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,27472.msg367043.html#msg367043
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 06:36:15 pm »
Ok thanks guys.  I appreciate the advice and compliments.  I was reading a rant of a guy that was ranting about how useless knocks and sinew are on attaching the arrowhead. Not sure where I stand on that just yet.  I guess experience will tell and y'all have more than I do.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline iowabow

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 12:45:30 am »
Look the method I discribed was used to make my arrow that I kill my deer with last year. The arrowhead went through the deer and through the rib. So it is a very good method. I killed a deer the year before that with the same method.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 05:11:08 pm »
Look the method I discribed was used to make my arrow that I kill my deer with last year. The arrowhead went through the deer and through the rib. So it is a very good method. I killed a deer the year before that with the same method.
ok that makes sense to me.  I like to hear that you've killed with that method of mounting.  That's what is important anyway.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!