Author Topic: Post your Tattoos thread  (Read 12296 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Post your Tattoos thread
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 12:09:07 am »
Real nice, Clintster:)

Clint that's man love right there.. Nice font too  >:D

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 02:01:24 am »
I was raised a JW it doesn't get much more strict than that.....my rebellion was to become a non-believer...more of a choice through questioning things. Anyway, it is personal preference.....I have seen some VERY eye catching tatoos, BUT I would rather have seen them on a canvas than a body. I can see a beautiful woman, and see what I call the tramp stamp, that ends it for me....and I kinda like tramps! :laugh:

VMB
[/quote
I hate to disagree with you but I LOVE the tramp stamp >:D

Like the for sure thing....I get it....I would rather let it be a suprise. :laugh:

Jw,

Ya, I was wondering if you were a jehovah witness???? :laugh:

vmb
Debating is an intellectual exchange of differing views...with no winners.

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 09:42:14 am »
I hate tatoos! Never seen a more rediculious way to ruin your body......and on women.... :-\ Take a beautiful woman and make her look like a street walker!! Can't wait for this tattoo fascination to whither away! Enjoy them when you get older people!

VMB

VMB, If you have such a hatred for tattoos why even bother posting here? As for this tattoo fascination  whithering away, Tattoos have been around since primitive man. I kinda doubt you will be around to see it wither! So to sum it up, you keep reading post about things you hate, and I will continue to gets tatts when I choose. Then we can both be as happy as a speckled puppy with two peckers.
Matt
Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 11:20:56 am »
I work with a guy with a lower back tattoo.  Its two stars.  We tease him pretty hard about it.  I have suggested getting a rainbow connecting the stars with a unicorn jumping over it. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Josh B

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 11:30:49 am »
I work with a guy with a lower back tattoo.  Its two stars.  We tease him pretty hard about it.  I have suggested getting a rainbow connecting the stars with a unicorn jumping over it.

Lol! Now that's funny!  Josh

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 11:32:07 am »
Lmao, Well played Clint. One at my work also but his is a fish  :-X
Matt
Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 01:22:06 pm »
I hate tatoos! Never seen a more rediculious way to ruin your body......and on women.... :-\ Take a beautiful woman and make her look like a street walker!! Can't wait for this tattoo fascination to whither away! Enjoy them when you get older people!

VMB

VMB, If you have such a hatred for tattoos why even bother posting here? As for this tattoo fascination  whithering away, Tattoos have been around since primitive man. I kinda doubt you will be around to see it wither! So to sum it up, you keep reading post about things you hate, and I will continue to gets tatts when I choose. Then we can both be as happy as a speckled puppy with two peckers.

Yes, apparently we see things different. People with tatoos in my mind are begging to be different.......so be it. Just wanted to give a opinion from the other side of the fence....not everyone thinks they are cool, I think I have made that clear........so go tat yourself up. :laugh:

VMB
Matt

Offline nathan elliot

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 01:56:06 pm »
I wanted a tattoo for years before I found the right artist, I have always felt the lion to be my totem animal and have been up close to them in the wild, I felt this was a good tattoo “to watch my back” some folks don’t like em I know but there is simply no denying that humans have marked themselves in ritualistic ways like this for millennia – Otzi was inked. I also carved a copy and it now watches over my cottage.

Took 4 hours and I passed out twice, sure did smat!

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 09:30:10 pm »
Nice carving! : :)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 10:16:37 pm »
Nice Tatt, now cover that white skin up ;D ;).
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline nathan elliot

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2013, 04:35:54 am »
Nice Tatt, now cover that white skin up ;D ;).

The white skin is compulsary up here in Scotland, its that or frost bite ;)

Offline bubby

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2013, 02:37:36 pm »
she's got a tattoo on her shoulder, it's a blue eye with a tear, she got it drinking one night when her thinking wasn't clear, lyrics from "love scar" by Paul Thorn, I don't have any tat's, but this is a cool song about one
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Lee Vivian

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2013, 09:04:16 pm »
Across my shoulders and back:

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2013, 09:47:47 pm »
Never been one to follow trendy fads(except for growing hair like the Beatlles in the 60s) so here are mine;

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 11:19:42 am »
Never knew you had a tattoo Lee