Author Topic: Trade a bow for some arrows  (Read 2439 times)

Offline JonW

Trade a bow for some arrows
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:16:17 pm »
I need a dozen matched arrows. I will make you a bow for trade. I would rather make a dozen bows as a dozen arrows. Let me know if you're interested.

Jon W.

Offline okie64

Re: Trade a bow for some arrows
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 09:20:06 pm »
Im interested to see how this goes for ya Jon. I have thought about trying this before since I pretty much hate making arrows but love makin bows. Good Luck

Offline Ifrit617

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:17:32 pm »
If your not in a hurry, I'd be happy to make you a dozen at the start of June. I'm just super busy right now and have another six arrows that I'm making for trade. If you want to pm me I can send you pictures of my work. Let me know.

Jon

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 11:18:25 am »
I would take you up on that trade / offer - a bow for a matched set of arrows.  PM me and let me know what you are thinking.

Russ

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 12:56:22 pm »
Jon, I'd also be interested. Would you like them primitive or fletched with colors that make them easy to keep track of in the brush?
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 02:40:39 pm »
If you need some quick, cheap, (somewhat cruddy)arrows I can easily send you a dozen, no need for a good bow. With you on the hate making arrows, but I do like making bows.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline Youngboyer2(billyf)

• Live by the man-née and the sa-wa.
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:34:03 pm »
I have to say that RBlusthous has some of the best handmade arrows I have ever seen, quality craftsmanship for sure

Squirrelslinger-I wouldn't send anybody anything that isn't my best, that's my mantra for trading on this site
"You speak Treason!" "Fluently"-Robin of Locksley
When people ask "why didn't you do that the first time" you can be sure that they  have never made a bow before.

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 12:12:37 am »
Squirrelslinger-I wouldn't send anybody anything that isn't my best, that's my mantra for trading on this site
Yea... I know... other than fletching, they are good arrows.
I just am not great at fletching. I have some turkey though, thanks to a very generous user named Wildman, and I am learning.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 04:03:08 pm »
Thanks Billy, that is very nice of you to say.  I really appreciate that. 

I know what you are going to get for the holidays this year. 

Russ