Author Topic: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!  (Read 12382 times)

Offline ionicmuffin

Re: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 11:47:43 pm »
if he says it happened its no big deal to me, im not going to have a heart attack if hes telling the truth or not.
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:09:13 am »
This kid makes me laugh   ;D

maybe i should write the book: tale of the squirrely fib? would anyone be intrested in a copy? SS
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline robby

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 09:25:06 am »
Rabies doesn't die with the animal. The virus can live along time in saliva which would typically be slathered all over the animal. Seek help!!! That would be my advise to anyone 'else' with such an encounter.
To you, SEEK HELP!
Robby

Offline WillS

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 12:20:44 pm »
You can only catch rabies if you ACTUALLY get bitten. 

I honestly can't decide if i want this to be true or not.  I kinda hope it's a lie, because the thought of somebody "stuffing" a living animal into an old rucksack and running home to kill it makes me pretty damn angry.  I'm all for animals being used for products if they're dead or in some cases even hunted as long as they're not endangered or on the way to becoming so, but this.... No.  If its true, somebody should stop him before he actually manages to make a bow that works.

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 12:40:18 pm »
When I shook it free it went unconscious. It would have died anyway and I humanly dispatched it and stopped it suffering. And I wouldn't use a bow to kill an animal because it's illegal in the UK. SS

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

Offline bowsandroses

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 04:00:34 pm »
SS An immagination is a horrible thing to waist and you clearly have one. When it is used to try and fool the mentality of other good folk it is at it's worst waist. To write a book takes a lot of skill you need to capture elements with in the story like mood, site, smells, weather, sounds and etc. etc. But one of the greatest gifts you lad do have (an immagination). A good place to start would be reading other adventure stories, to get a feel of how other great writers capture the elements to make the reader feel like their there. A good one that comes to mind is My Side of The Mountain. You may side toward a little humor which would make McManus some good reading. What I'm saying is be honest with others and put your immagination to good use. Write the book Lad.
My two cents worth of wisdom
One who seeks solitude will find their inner spirit.

A man who speaks to critters is a man with an audience who listens
                                              Hugh Ridenour

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 05:19:40 pm »
SS An immagination is a horrible thing to waist and you clearly have one. When it is used to try and fool the mentality of other good folk it is at it's worst waist. To write a book takes a lot of skill you need to capture elements with in the story like mood, site, smells, weather, sounds and etc. etc. But one of the greatest gifts you lad do have (an immagination). A good place to start would be reading other adventure stories, to get a feel of how other great writers capture the elements to make the reader feel like their there. A good one that comes to mind is My Side of The Mountain. You may side toward a little humor which would make McManus some good reading. What I'm saying is be honest with others and put your immagination to good use. Write the book Lad.

thank's for the info and great advice, i was only joking about acctually writing that book. i could never write a book. i don't even use capital letters and don't even get me started on my spellping. if in the future when i have more adventures and storys to tell and when my grammer has increased then ill think about it. but again thanks for the help. SS

also on YouTube

Offline adb

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 06:19:45 pm »
Squirrelly-boy... your stories just keep gettin' better & better. Bravo!

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 06:34:19 pm »
Squirrelly-boy... your stories just keep gettin' better & better. Bravo!

hahaha  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SS

also on YouTube

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 08:39:04 am »
Honestly, I havent read a single word beyond the title..........ohhh to be a moderator one day....
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Dane

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 08:53:17 am »
SS is never going to gain or keep any credibility here. He lies and then embellishes lies with more lies. He thinks it is amusing. He thinks he will make friends. He thinks he is clever and witty. He thinks cruelty to a fictional fox is cute and worth bragging about.
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 09:19:46 am »
 I have to agree with you Pearl..... Maybe one day!
Matt
Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline robby

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:49 am »
"You can only catch rabies if you ACTUALLY get bitten."
Everything else aside, don't bet your life on that statement!!!!
Robby

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 11:26:08 am »
You guys might be being a bit harsh. I used to lie all the time when i was younger. But I've changed. So, that said, he could be changing. I think being exposed to the community its hard at first when your young. But its doing him good. Ill admit, there has been a lot that he has done that wasn't right. however, if your only thought when you see his post is "its going to be a load of rubbish" then it will be, not because that's what it is but that's what you want it to be. If hes lying then he is, if hes not then hes not. I am not sure why people get upset because of someone else's issues. now, that being said, Squirrel Slayer needs to build credibility, so squirrely, you may want to refrain from retelling your adventures until you've built some bows, and are taking peoples advice on a regular basis. You want to start getting in the habit of watering down your adventures until you are believable, also, try putting the title in regular letters because TEXT LIKE THIS GETS ON PEOPLES NERVES! so for your title something like Close Encounter, would have been a good choice of words and its only capitalized rather that all caps, draws in a few more eyes without being excessive, I mean think of it this way, when you make a post I know because its the only one that is caps on the page lol. just my thoughts so you can improve you quality of life on this forum and make amends with some of the others. If they don't accept you and your trying to improve then 1) be understanding, because you've done this it will take a while. 2) those people are stuck in their ways...(no offence to you guys but honestly if you look closely hes been improving and is not as unbelievable now.) 3) if you take my advice and your improve your rep on the forum you will gain help and support as you progress.

So to summarize, i think although this mostly is SS's problem there is some overall aggressiveness towards him which can be hard for someone to get anybody to stop that until they either die or instantly become a better person and have like a new track record of never lying... bit harsh since were all human just some of us are at a more honest stage than others.

Not trying to piss anyone off, just want to see peace on both sides of the line.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline adb

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 12:41:04 pm »
I don't think it's OK to lie ever.