Author Topic: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!  (Read 12375 times)

Offline Roy

Re: I WAS ATTACKED !!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 07:29:27 pm »
I look at things like this. For a young man to visit a Traditional Archery site on a regular basis, like he does, tell me he has a passion to build his own bow. Tells me he could be doing a lot worse things in his young life. Tells  me he is OK in my book. Yes he sometimes comes across in a way that pisses a few folks off, however I don't feel he should be burnt at the cross / keyboard either. Sometimes a few encouraging words, words of advice, words of direction, will yield a far better product, than trashing a  young man.

youngbowyer

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2013, 08:43:37 pm »
This is too funny ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2013, 11:57:36 pm »
I just think the majority of the people on this bow site would just like to see him show us something besides "talk". Build a bow, maybe? ???
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2013, 12:06:07 am »
yep i think you got it right mullet if he'd just make a bow and post pics or even just post pics of a roughed out stave or a knife or something he'd definitely raise up a notch or two in most peoples eyes.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline Lemos

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2013, 02:01:08 am »
Well I have to say I agree with most of what's been said by Ionic and others. And squirrelly you should pay attention to whats said. All kids screw up and lie and need guidance from time to time, and no it's not anyone's job on here to raise the kid or give him attention nor is it anyone's job to give advice on bows or congratulations on a bow or an achievement, but we do because it is a community of like minded individuals and at our core we all want to share and have attention and be heard. With that being said, we all have a choice to read and respond or not. If you don't like what the kids saying or doing ignore it. Why concern ourselves with the choices of others. Or worse yet stoop to a juvenile level of bashing or name calling.

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2013, 09:08:27 pm »
I'm with Eddie.  I'd say he could gain a lot of credibility back by just finishing a bow... until then I'll just continue to occasionally chuckle and roll my eyeballs.   ::)

Offline TRACY

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2013, 11:32:55 pm »
I can't believe the little squirrel has received over 1000 views! I've never had that many on any of my posts in the past.

I'm with mullet, show your cards or fold- the lesson you've learned is not the right one :(

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline adb

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 12:22:24 am »
I can't believe the little squirrel has received over 1000 views! I've never had that many on any of my posts in the past.

I'm with mullet, show your cards or fold- the lesson you've learned is not the right one :(

Tracy

Hell... everybody likes controversy and a good soap opera!  ;) ::) :o 8)

Offline Roy

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2013, 09:22:00 am »
LOL, 1038 views, 52 replies. I guess the other 986 guys are just plain smarter than us 52 posters. I feel so dumb:)

Offline stickbender

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2013, 09:48:14 pm »

Whether or not you were actually bitten, doesn't mean you can't contract Rabies, as it is a virus.  There have been cases of cave explorers, (Spelunkers) who have contracted rabies, from breathing in the virus, from the bats that were in the caves.  Well I believe you.  But, I don't know you, so that could be somewhat of an influence on my taking you at your word.  ::) ;)

Wayne

Offline Roy

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2013, 10:48:59 pm »
Where ya at SimpleSquirrel? I been trying to stick up for ya son.

Let me guess. A UFO landed in your  back yard when ya was shooting. All these green eyed critters jumped out and zapped ya with a space gun. But you had on your anti space gun suit and it didn't phase ya. But you was stunned and fell down and rolled and next thing ya know you were falling down this 2 mile sink hole and when ya hit the bottom there was all these crazy foxes that started licking your face. And then ya woke up and realized you had a dream about getting bit / attacked by a fox. I got this right so far?

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2013, 10:59:18 pm »
Where ya at SimpleSquirrel? I been trying to stick up for ya son.

Let me guess. A UFO landed in your  back yard when ya was shooting. All these green eyed critters jumped out and zapped ya with a space gun. But you had on your anti space gun suit and it didn't phase ya. But you was stunned and fell down and rolled and next thing ya know you were falling down this 2 mile sink hole and when ya hit the bottom there was all these crazy foxes that started licking your face. And then ya woke up and realized you had a dream about getting bit / attacked by a fox. I got this right so far?

Lol you all make me laugh thanks
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

blackhawk

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2013, 09:51:37 am »
Nooooooooooo.....I've been sucked in....I wasn't gonna open this thread until I saw 4 pages I just knew it was another  squirelly drama going on... >:( ...lmao  ;D  :laugh:   whyyyyyyyy...make it stop :P  :laugh:

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2013, 10:05:55 am »
Same here.  All that needs to be done, is stop posting on his threads.....game over.

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2013, 03:36:03 pm »
"Foxxes?"
"Foxxes?!?"
"I Love British and American Foxxes!!!"
"Because I am A WILD and CRAZY GUY!!!"
                                                 -Steve Martin

:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX